Our New 2017 24' SSBXP Build

I just cut my arm to double check and this is the correct color! 

Andy, that is EXACTLY how I identified this. WE DONT NEED NO STINKING PANATONE.

Just got the email from our dealership.  Our new Bennington has arrived!  It's currently wrapped up, and they have some things to do to it.  However, its going to be waiting for us to get the dock in as soon as spring arrives in Northern Michigan.

I am so flipping excited right now.   :D

There's an access zipper on the side door to get in  ......  :D

There's an access zipper on the side door to get in  ......  :D

Oh my goodness.  Really?  Oh boy!  I am heading up north the weekend of March 17.  I guess I'm going to have to go climb into it now!!!  

Very exciting!  Enjoy, nothing like a new boat and what makes it better is that it's a Bennington!

Yup, there's plastic inside that will probably need cut. Just ask your dealer to have it ready. It's easier to get in if you have something to step up on. I used a 5 gallon bucket. 

Just got the email from our dealership.  Our new Bennington has arrived!  It's currently wrapped up, and they have some things to do to it.  However, its going to be waiting for us to get the dock in as soon as spring arrives in Northern Michigan.

I am so flipping excited right now.   :D

It's a beauty, you are going to love it!

Congratulations-clipart-animated-free-free-clipartbold.jpg

Beautiful Bennington 

Smiley-face-thumbs-up-thank-you-free-clipart-images.jpg

Can't wait to see pics! 

Hopefully you can ride those new sleds across the lake to check it out! LOL

BTW, you folks have power in your neck of the woods? Thankfully we have ours but some in our neighborhood are not as lucky. 

Our area has power .

Yes, and so does our cottage. Otherwise, with the cold weather forecast for this weekend, I might have had a problem.

Besides the lack of heat ,we cant even flush the toilets when ours is out . ( well ) .I have to carry 5 gallon buckets from an artisan well in the area 

Hopefully you can ride those new sleds across the lake to check it out! LOL

BTW, you folks have power in your neck of the woods? Thankfully we have ours but some in our neighborhood are not as lucky. 

I wish the lake were frozen enough to do so.  Sigh...  We have power at our house, but I do need to call up about our cottage.  I think it did loose power Wednesday, so I need to verify its back up this weekend with the temps that are expected.

Besides the lack of heat ,we cant even flush the toilets when ours is out . ( well ) .I have to carry 5 gallon buckets from an artisan well in the area 

Our TC power was out for a couple hours (no problems for us here in Wixom though 8x10' section of shingles blew off a neighbors house and a 50 foot tree in the yard blew down - not near house) but not long enough to worry about the heat. Water is never a problem though since the lake house still has the original hand pump next to the sink that was left in place when the previous owner remodeled it around 1982. Still works and have had its water tested periodically to be sure it's still good. 

I wish the lake were frozen enough to do so.  Sigh...  We have power at our house, but I do need to call up about our cottage.  I think it did loose power Wednesday, so I need to verify its back up this weekend with the temps that are expected.

If you don't already have one, install a wifi thermostat, which will alert you via email if power is lost. 

If you don't already have one, install a wifi thermostat, which will alert you via email if power is lost. 

Good thinking.  We have one at home so we can know if there is ever a problem here while on vacation.  It hadn't occurred to me yet to put one in at our cottage.  Likely a much more practical feature to have up there.  Thanks for the idea!

I had been thinking about a WIFI thermostat .My question is ,How does the wifi  work if your power is out ? Are they also cellular ,or 4g ? Or is it just a standard notification that it is not connected ?

Thanks 

Back