Owner's Stickers for Autos, etc.

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback. We hadn't thought of the avatar! We're also surpirsed that you like Team Bennington rather than Club Bennington! We will go to work on a magnet that looks like the Team Bennington Avatar.

For the window sticker, we'll look at the Team Bennington avatar or possibly one of these, which we really like:

Bennington-Excellence in Motion (Geoffery and Brenda!)

Bennington-I like Quality

Team Bennington-Unmistakable B)

I like the Club Bennington as well. We have been online looking for stickers for our vehicles and not finding much out there. I also like the magnet idea too.

photo-4.jpg

Between the 2, I would have to lean toward Club Bennington. It sounds more like the pontoon lifestyle. Team Bennington sounds more like a pit crew.

Hi All, i would agree with sparkdr220, the admins are the team, we are the club. how about the avatar with club in place of team? I will proudly display whatever is decided upon.

Just so you know the obvious (that you can't please all the people all the time), I like "Team Bennington" and think "Club Bennington" is goofy. Also don't think much of little phrases and prefer the stylized "B" by itself.

But thats just me :D

Hope it's not too late for another suggestion, guys. I just re-watched the Unmistakable video click here and the graphic shown at the end of the Bennington logo on black with Unmistakable at the top is pretty cool and would also make a great sticker design.

Plus, it's no extra work because someone's already designed it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope it's not too late for another suggestion, guys. I just re-watched the Unmistakable video and the graphic shown at the end of the Bennington logo on black with Unmistakable at the top is pretty cool and would also make a great sticker design.

Plus, it's no extra work because someone's already designed it!!!
Nice observation Randy...and I second it!!

So I watched the video again and agree with goldenrod (regardless of what I posted before!)

Thought you all would appreciate what occurred to me yesterday. First, I was able to go out on Lake Grapevine (Texas) for about three hours - it was 84 (water temp 64). When I was at the ramp launching, a guy in a boston whaler was next to me and said "nice looking pontoon" so I thanked him and he said "Bennington's are the Cadillac of pontoons, aren't they". I really appreciated the compliment but it was also sort of embarassing, so I said something like - "thanks, yeah, but this one is only like a mid-level Bennington."

Anyway, hope everyone's weather gets good soon so you get your boats out - I will be out again today, we moved to Texas for the weather, so need to take advantage of it!

"Team Bennington" or "Club Bennington" as a couple others have examples of has my vote. I'm a very particular person when it comes to what I place on my vehicles (usually no stickers) however I would put this on my Truck. Or "Team Bennington A Lifestyle"

Bennington for everyone to enjoy

Bennington quality & class

Bennington enjoy the little things

Bennington enjoy your life

Got a new sticker from Bennington yesterday it's a 2"x4" window sticker, white lettering, peel and stick. It will look nice on the back window of my truck, the truck is white as well. Thank you Team Bennington! Anyone else get one?

Got mine today

Steve

I too got one a couple days ago along with a membership card to who knows what?

Bennington...Because zombies can't swim.

:D

Got a new sticker from Bennington yesterday it's a 2"x4" window sticker, white lettering, peel and stick. It will look nice on the back window of my truck, the truck is white as well. Thank you Team Bennington! Anyone else get one?
Got one as well.

Thanks Bennington.

I too got one a couple days ago along with a membership card to who knows what?
Hey Wild One, keep that membership card to "who knows what". It will eventually come in handy, trust us! We need a couple THOUSAND members before we start programs with the card. :)

Back