PADS - Ordered New 23 RCW

Wow, that thing will fly so here's hoping you're a licensed pilot! enjoy...

Congrats on the new boat. We love our 2375 RCW closed stern. Definitely would have gone with the 300 if I had it to do all over again.

What a great build!! I can only be envious, my PADS got a serious disinfecting when my wife got laid off!! :(  

Best of the luck with you new boat..... and not going crazy waiting for it!! :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going nuts and its only been a couple of days. Living in Missouri I will be able to drop in the water once it arrives.

I am glad I ordered when I did as price on boat builder for the the boat I just ordered would cost me almost $1,000 more than it did when I ordered three weeks ago. Benningtonhas increased the prices slightly on every option and the boat with out options. Demand this Spring must be really good.

I am glad I ordered when I did as price on boat builder for the the boat I just ordered would cost me almost $1,000 more than it did when I ordered three weeks ago. Benningtonhas increased the prices slightly on every option and the boat with out options. Demand this Spring must be really good.

We got our order in last Saturday since the dealer informed us the prices were changing on the boat builder Sunday. Good looking build, we test drove a 23Rsb with the Verado 300 and it's a pretty sweet package and perfect on the 23ft.

That's awesome!!!!

Thank you! We're really excited. My dealer told me this morning they had already sold my trade-in Bennington to some folks in Iowa. Now we need the new one.

As I had posted in late December, I had been hit with PADS last September only 4 months  after purchasing a 2275 GL SPS with Yamaha F200. I put it for sale last Fall and in addition had been having some conversations with my dealership about a trade-in. Well, we agreed at the Kansas City boat show last night on a trade-in.  I had been planning on ordering a 23 GCW ESP with 300 Yamaha, but after my wife saw the 23 RCW Closed Stern she loved it. So last night we ordered a 2017 23 RCW ESP with Yamaha F300XCADL. 

Specifications:

23 RCW ESP Yamaha F300XCADL

Yamaha Command Link 6YC Gauge

Wave Tamer To  The Bow

Simrad  GO5 Fish/Depth Finder

Regatta Blue with Champagne Accent

Seagrass Slate Full Flooring

Sandstone Interior

Elevated Helm

Reclining Stern Lounge Seats

In-Floor Storage

Stainless Steel Rub Rail

Dual Batteries

RGB Side illumination

RGB Cup Holder lighting

White Underwater illumination

Kicker KMC10

Stereo Romote

Really looking forward to Spring!

Finally received my build date and it is next week March 8th! Can't wait to see the new Benny.

Well done.   That was a quick flip!!

Well done.   That was a quick flip!!

You got that right! Had my first Bennington 10 years. I liked the new one and SPS  F200 so much I said why not get the ESP and a 300. I rushed last Spring and underestimated how much I would enjoy the speed and ride of the SPS. I really like to open it up and have a large 55,000 acre lake to that on. 

You got that right! Had my first Bennington 10 years. I liked the new one and SPS  F200 so much I said why not get the ESP and a 300. I rushed last Spring and underestimated how much I would enjoy the speed and ride of the SPS. I really like to open it up and have a large 55,000 acre lake to that on. 

Just sent you a PM...

Dealer called me on Saturday and my delivery date and is 2:00 pm on Saturday April 15th.  I probably won't be able to drop it in the water that weekend with as late as I am getting it on Saturday. So I will probably take a few days off of work the following week to get the Kicker KMC  20 installed so that I have my SiriusXM and then drop in the water Saturday April 22. My new boat lift is has been installed! I will post a picture.  Only a  few more weeks....Can't wait.

23 RCW ESP Yamaha F300XCADL

Yamaha Command Link 6YC Gauge

Wave Tamer To  The Bow

Simrad  GO5 Fish/Depth Finder

Regatta Blue with Champagne Accent

Seagrass Slate Full Flooring

Sandstone Interior

Elevated Helm

Reclining Stern Lounge Seats

In-Floor Storage

Stainless Steel Rub Rail

Dual Batteries

RGB Side illumination

RGB Cup Holder lighting

White Underwater illumination

Kicker KMC10

Stereo Romote

Really looking forward to Spring!

The New lift ready to go for the New RCW F300 Yamaha.

/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0658.JPG.c0283a6c4289f84981f8011756d6c9be.JPG

My 23 RCW has arrived.  It is like the best wrapped toy you could ever want! I love the one where the F300 Yamaha is going to sit. /monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_2348.JPG.933fcd48725b13517696163a18495a69.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_2347.JPG.b89d5d33b81e5a85bdba2416c20feca1.JPG/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_2339.JPG.d2862291fbb3af6e930dd40d98bf77d9.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Won't be long now!

Can't wait to see it prepped, rigged, and in the water!

Back