PADS - Ordered New 23 RCW

Alicedream

Reaction score
As I had posted in late December, I had been hit with PADS last September only 4 months  after purchasing a 2275 GL SPS with Yamaha F200. I put it for sale last Fall and in addition had been having some conversations with my dealership about a trade-in. Well, we agreed at the Kansas City boat show last night on a trade-in.  I had been planning on ordering a 23 GCW ESP with 300 Yamaha, but after my wife saw the 23 RCW Closed Stern she loved it. So last night we ordered a 2017 23 RCW ESP with Yamaha F300XCADL. 

Specifications:

23 RCW ESP Yamaha F300XCADL

Yamaha Command Link 6YC Gauge

Wave Tamer To  The Bow

Simrad  GO5 Fish/Depth Finder

Regatta Blue with Champagne Accent

Seagrass Slate Full Flooring

Sandstone Interior

Elevated Helm

Reclining Stern Lounge Seats

In-Floor Storage

Stainless Steel Rub Rail

Dual Batteries

RGB Side illumination

RGB Cup Holder lighting

White Underwater illumination

Kicker KMC10

Stereo Romote

Really looking forward to Spring!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet setup with the F300! We have the closed stern version 2275RCW and have never regretted it.

Sweet! Congrats and come on spring!

Congrats.  We love our RCW

Congratulations Alice! When is delivery?!?

Congrats on another new Bennington.

I'm betting your dealer is mighty happy he worked to keep you as customer last summer. Congrats Ray and Alice!

Nice build! I was debating on the closed stern RCW as I wanted the elevated R helm. Budget forced us, so blinged out a GCW. I'll sure miss that R helm. :wub:     

Remember to post up pics when you get it!!

Nice build! I was debating on the closed stern RCW as I wanted the elevated R helm. Budget forced us, so blinged out a GCW. I'll sure miss that R helm. :wub:     

Remember to post up pics when you get it!!

Thank you to everyone. I will post pics once she arrives.

Congratulations Alice! When is delivery?!?

Since my dealer is at the Kansas City boat show I won't know until next week approximate delivery.  

I'm betting your dealer is mighty happy he worked to keep you as customer last summer. Congrats Ray and Alice!

You were the big help in keeping everything positive. Yes, it has power assist!

Wow!  What a great boat and build.  I'd imagine that the ESP with that f300 is going to be amazing.  Enjoy the new boat when it arrives in the spring.  Looking forward to pictures of it. 

Congrats on the upgrade! Looks like you might have it right this time. You hope! LOL

I better have it right. This PADS infection is costing me a bathroom renovation. Well worth it!

I better have it right. This PADS infection is costing me a bathroom renovation. Well worth it!

You can only sit in a bathroom for so long. You can sit on a boat all day & night ....  :D

Congrats, great boat!

Yeah. I'm getting the bathroom renovation. Lucky you, Ray!

Not sure which is going to provide faster movement but you should enjoy both

Back