Parts?

Magician

Reaction score
Has anyone found a good resource for parts for the boats aside from the factory? I’m being told by the dealership that some of the parts I’m looking for would be nearly impossible for me order direct from Bennington. I’m looking for the front deck trim cap as well as the two rear caps on my boat. Not looking for the dealer to do the install. Maybe I need to change dealers?

Thanks

DejaWiz

Reaction score
For your 2018 listed in your signature? With a 10 year warranty, all parts should be readily available to order from *any* Bennington dealer, I would think.

Magician

Reaction score
Not saying the parts aren’t available from the dealer, just looking to see if there are other sources. The parts that I’m trying to get were damaged by the previous owner and are not covered under warranty. Running into things hard enough to do damage isn’t how your supposed to drive a boat, I was taught to never go faster than you want to hit something but the previous owner didn’t think like that.

Vikingstaff

Reaction score
Regardless of it being a non-warranty set of repairs, on a 2018, I cannot imagine Bennington not having 100% of any parts available for order. That’d go through a dealership since Bennington doesn’t deal directly with customers. In that specific regard, I think your dealer is full of S—-.

All of that said, you can sometimes find some items via Greatlakessipper, EBay, etc... IF it is an item/part Bennington buys from another party and puts on their boats, you can always find out who makes it (like the covers for example through Tumacs) and go directly to them as well.

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
I’d say try another dealer. I was going to order deck trim parts for my 2011 in 2013, and my dealer had no problem getting prices.