Pic

Mat240

Reaction score
Not sure where my thread went, but for those who asked me, I posted a pic of my new 2275 RCW in the gallery. I know it's not the best pic, they were just getting ready to mount the Yamaha 250 but it's all I have for now.

More to come later.

Also you can't tell in the pic but the panels are Smokey Granite with a Midnight Black stripe. It looks really sweet.

Someone asked me about the panel colors yesterday.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a few more pics, posted in Gallery. Is it possible to post iPhone video on the forum?

Thanks

Found a few more pics, posted in Gallery. Is it possible to post iPhone video on the forum?

Thanks
. I think you have to "link" it from an off site photo/video site. Put on YouTube and you can "imbed" the link in a post.

How do you like the "Seagrass" flooring. Gotta love the elevated helm !! Tons of room in there !!!

I think you have to "link" it from an off site photo/video site. Put on YouTube and you can "imbed" the link in a post.
Wow, ok I think I'll stick to the pics. Thanks for the info.

How do you like the "Seagrass" flooring. Gotta love the elevated helm !! Tons of room in there !!!
The full Seagrass flooring truly is one of my favorite parts of the boat. I said in an earlier post ( got deleted I think ) we were very worried about ordering the full Seagrass floor because it was new and there really wasn't much for us to look at before we ordered it. Wow, when I saw it my jaw dropped! It look so good, so much better than I thought. Bennington even wraps a baseboard around the whole boat in Seagrass! Really awesome look. I took my shoes and socks off to test it out. Felt great. Good traction too. The raised helm is also done in Seagrass also with a baseboard wrap. Very nice. What is really cool is the Seagrass has various colored speckles in it and matches the black accent in the rear teak, which also matches the Smokey Granite panels with the Midnight black stripe. Bennington did a great job. It's my 1st one, so I'm hoping I'm as happy with her performance and mechanicals.

Thanks

cant wait to see the seagrass floor at an upcoming boat show

Wow, ok I think I'll stick to the pics. Thanks for the info.

The full Seagrass flooring truly is one of my favorite parts of the boat. I said in an earlier post ( got deleted I think ) we were very worried about ordering the full Seagrass floor because it was new and there really wasn't much for us to look at before we ordered it. Wow, when I saw it my jaw dropped! It look so good, so much better than I thought. Bennington even wraps a baseboard around the whole boat in Seagrass! Really awesome look. I took my shoes and socks off to test it out. Felt great. Good traction too. The raised helm is also done in Seagrass also with a baseboard wrap. Very nice. What is really cool is the Seagrass has various colored speckles in it and matches the black accent in the rear teak, which also matches the Smokey Granite panels with the Midnight black stripe. Bennington did a great job. It's my 1st one, so I'm hoping I'm as happy with her performance and mechanicals.

Thanks
I had my mind all made up, matrix carpet main, seagrass aft, sandstone, smokey granite panels with black stripe. Our order locks tomorrow but your flooring looks so great it's put me into a spin of indecision again. Unfortunately I suspect after checking off so many option boxes already, the price tag of that aft teak will keep it off the table.

Very nice!!

I had my mind all made up, matrix carpet main, seagrass aft, sandstone, smokey granite panels with black stripe. Our order locks tomorrow but your flooring looks so great it's put me into a spin of indecision again. Unfortunately I suspect after checking off so many option boxes already, the price tag of that aft teak will keep it off the table.

Very nice!!
Thanks TomS,

I hear you, Its tough to decide. It was not easy to put this boat together. I kept changing my mind on everything!!! Yes, I kept my eye on the total box every time I chose an option. Ouch!!!

When it came down to it though, I kept asking myself will I be sorry if I didn't get a option I really wanted, when it would be easier from the factory than later from a dealer? Having to bother to add something on later, or kick myself that I didn't get what I really wanted the 1st time. I've been in that position before and hated it. So after building this boat about 15 times, I decided to get what I really wanted this time.

My wife helped me. Her advice was, life is short and we want to spend lots of time enjoying the boat without me thinking or complaining about what option I didn't get. She knows me well! Lol.

My advice is get what you want now even if it cost a bit more if you can swing it. I think in the end you'll be glad you did.

Now, I just can't wait to be on the water with my bluetooth connected iPod in one hand and a glass of Caymus in the other! Oh, and some SUNSHINE would be nice too. This is when I really hate living in the Northeast. I've had fifty Winters now as of October. Enough for me.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me how to rotate my profile pic? It is upright when I upload it from my Mac. I don't know why it loads sideways on my profile?

Thanks

That's weird. It looks upright to the rest of us.

Just kidding. I would try a different photo and see if its something in the file or not. Then try from another computer if you can. I've not heard anyone complain of this before, and I have read every post on this site. :)

My wife and I have been going down the same route, as in get what you want this time (within reason!). We've had a few ski and pontoon boats, but we've downsized to this one boat which will have to last into retirement, still a few years away for us.

I'm sure I've built more than 15 versions, agonizing over every detail and reading this board for months! My dealer couldn't keep up since the boat builder sends one to him every time you save it. He finally hit "send" to Bennington today. He already had a production slot for us, so now it's just that long wait for spring to get back on the lake.

I ended up changing to full Seagrass flooring, no teak, which was my wife's preference and cool with me. I'll post the final build details later, but you'll to see it looks a lot like yours, except with the limited railing version in the stern. Smokey Granite, Black Accent stripe, and Sandstone Pillow Top, except with a Merc Verado 250 Pro.

Can anyone tell me how to rotate my profile pic? It is upright when I upload it from my Mac. I don't know why it loads sideways on my profile?

Thanks
Is it possible your pic is longer than width, and the system is forcing it to rotate?

Try to resize to same pixel width x height before upload and see if that works.

I'm thinking that "might" be the issue.

Smitty

Is it possible your pic is longer than width, and the system is forcing it to rotate?

Try to resize to same pixel width x height before upload and see if that works.

I'm thinking that "might" be the issue.

Smitty
Thanks will try.

Back