Picking up Our New Bennington 24 SSRX Saturday

patcraver

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, My wife and I just bought our new 24 SSRX today, we will be picking up Saturday. It has SPS, Seastar, ugraded G series helm, vinyl floor, ski tow bar and the 150 Yamaha in Matador Red with Bronze accent.

b38df871-f265-43d9-8697-44d3b7899398.jpg

Beautiful boat! It will turn heads for sure!

Very nice, it ain't blue, but still very nice .... LOL !!

I hope we are happy with the 150 instead of the 200 but I think we will be.

Don't worry, you will know in a short time frame if you were infected with PADS .....

Great looking, enjoy the new boat!

Jack

I hope we are happy with the 150 instead of the 200 but I think we will be.
We went for the 200 so there wouldn't be any regrets, max hp for the boat. Might not be worth the extra $$ but we'll see. We'll essentially have the same boat with different seating and motor so we'll have to compare numbers if Michigan ever thaws out!

Very nice boat.enjoy your tine on the water.

Tip: My dealer delivered my 24SSLX boat with a 14 pitch stainless prop. It easily hit the rev limiter, and was only good for 36-37 mph. I got them to swap for a Reliance 15 pitch stainless prop, and now it's perfectly propped.

Bama, what is your toon setup? Express?

without getting personal how do you make out trading a year old boat. I would expect this swap to run $10,000 plus based on the usual hit for 1st year depreciation.
The new Michigan Tax laws helped me out . I am only taking a $2500 hit on a trade with 50 hrs on it .

I did get the price on the new one first .Even a larger % off than the 2013 .

Nice looking toon!

Very nice, congrats!

Best of luck patcraver on your new Benny,it looks awesome and a great build. :)

Jack, am I not understanding?  Are you saying that you traded in a SLX for an R and it only cost you $2500?  Now that I have written that I am starting to think that you meant you only lost $2500 on the SLX

Jack, am I not understanding?  Are you saying that you traded in a SLX for an R and it only cost you $2500?  Now that I have written that I am starting to think that you meant you only lost $2500 on the SLX
Correct , I  am only loosing $2500 on the trade in based on what I paid for the SLX  .

Last edited by a moderator:
And the new one was the same price? :rolleyes:

I wish . Thats what the 401 is for .

I did get a larger % off on the R vs the S .( same dealer  for both ) 

And the new one was the same price? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back