Pontoon and Deck Boat Magazine Subsription

Mark649

Reaction score
Can someone help me. Im a bit confused in reference to the subscriptions offered thru the magazine Last nite I downloaded an app on my iphone and am able to read the current issue on the phone. Is there any way to read it on a pc or do you have to subscribe a different way

Thanks

Mark

I get mine sent to my e-mail , I subscribed online and it was an option?

Yes to email.  However IMO I much prefer the magazine coming in paper

I subscribed two weeks ago .Nothing yet . 

Mine is from Harris Publishing .

I just clicked on the digital copy ,It opened zino . 

I ordered the paper subscription .How do you activate the digital ?

Thanks .

Jack, I originally only ordered the magazine.  I receive an email from Harris Publishing that says your digital version is ready for viewing with a link to the digital subscription.  Have not looked at the digital for some time.

I emailed them twice no response  yet 

Jack, I only have the digital copy, and do not recieve the paper. 

So not sure what to do in your situation. 

I emailed Harris yesterday, waiting on a response .

Thanks 

Today  I received an email link with a digital copy and my paper copy in the mail .

I knew Katie was good, but dang. That's service!

that stinks.

Where is she going ,Carl?!?
This is what she posted on the forum:  I just wanted to let you all know that I'm leaving PDB and today is my last day. I've so enjoyed my time here and all of you have been such a big part of that. You really are the best customers the magazine has and I know the entire team here agrees with me. I've accepted a new job that works a little better for my family but I'm so incredibly sad to leave all of you. Happy boating!

Did you have the opportunity to meet her at the Shootout?!?

Back