Pontoon Cover

Speaking of snaps on the front of the mooring cover, where can I get more of those? I have about 3 or 4 of the male part of the snap that is screwed to the boat, that have been bent beyond use by something. 

I have a couple extra I could send you. I have a bunch left over from them not installing them all over for my snap in carpet. If you need 3 or 4 no problem. I believe they are the self tapping ones that will work on the rails as well for the cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple extra I could send you. I have a bunch left over from them not installing them all over for my snap in carpet. If you need 3 or 4 no problem. I believe they are the self tapping ones that will work on the rails as well for the cover.

I sent you a pm, LL. 

Custom made cover at a local shop! Our R25 cover was made out of black shark skin material. It's very light and strong. Best thing is that there's very little time involved on maintaining,only 303 fabric guard on the stitching. Our cover is used 24/7 everyday in all weather. The boat stays on the uncovered lift year round. Even holds up to 12" of snow!

I've had sunbrella also,and loved it too. But it is much heavier than shark skin. Most importantly,tell the shop what the cover will be used for so it will hold up to you expectations.

Hi, I've got a 2012 2275 GCW and am looking to have a custom cover made. I like yours as I'll have a similar situation, PNW, uncovered slip, wet alot. Can I ask where you got yours made? Willing to share how much you paid? And lastly, how good is it at keeping the boat dry in your environment. I'm curious where the water would get in (bimini frame), etc.

Thanks!

Hi, I've got a 2012 2275 GCW and am looking to have a custom cover made. I like yours as I'll have a similar situation, PNW, uncovered slip, wet alot. Can I ask where you got yours made? Willing to share how much you paid? And lastly, how good is it at keeping the boat dry in your environment. I'm curious where the water would get in (bimini frame), etc.

Thanks!

We're not allowed to advertise stuff for sale in here. Only in a special thread in the Dock Talk section. Please read my posting here http://club.benningtonmarine.com/th...ors-read-rules-please-post-in-here-only.8434/ and let me know if you'd like any other information.

Back