Post your new boat pics here!

Looking good! Looking forward to seeing her unwrapped! (Talking about the boat!)

Here ya go !!!

Looney Toonz:

I like it.... You know I thought it was just a typo!!

I hope my 250 is as easy on the gas as yours is.

Good luck on that (unless you never come off idle) .... LOL !!!!

Semperfi - That 20 makes your boat look HUGE!

What rod holders do you have? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Taco.  That's right.  I remember you saying that once.

Is the black part nylon, and the silver part aluminum?

I'm wanting to mount a couple on my tow bar or ladder, but on our boat, the tubing on both is round, not square.  Do they make an insert for a round bar?  I don't want them on the square rails as it would interfere with putting on the cover.  Plus, by putting them on the ski tow bar, the rods would be farther off the boat and no one would walk into them when walking on the rear deck.

Thanks!

Yes, you are correct. The black is nylon, and balance is aluminum. They are pretty heavy units. The only pain is, they are adjustable, but you have to take the 4 Allen bolts out to adjust it, so you want to get the angle right the first time. Oh yeah, don't drop any bolts in the water!! I thought for sure I would, but I lucked out.

I'll have to research a round tube adapter, but I'm sure you could make something from a block of rubber very easily.

I'm debating getting a couple more and mounting to my Bimini frame. I can't mount them to the rear rails cause of the mooring cover. I also debated on mounting a chrome triple rod holder behind captains seat on side rail, but I can't bring myself to drill through my panel into the rail.

Looking good Carl! Boat still looks new. Derrick, so to recap. Tom suggested you come down and drive my boat, and you want to get liquored up for payment before taking it out? I guess we would then know how the boat would look in my lawn!
Actually Tom was suggesting I come and take PICTURES of YOU doing action shots, just to be clear to all of those just joining our presentation, we are talking about BOATING action shots. Although now that you mentioned it, it could be quite a sweet shot if we could ramp that puppy through the air, catch a little hangtime and land on your lawn!! It would DEFINITELY the most views on YouTube!! I could film it while being towed behind your boat on the tube, that way when I hit the ramp it could get us an overhead shot!!

Derrick= literary genius, visionary film producer. I was thinking about selling tickets but that would be hard to sell the "this was an accident" to the insurance company.

Let's keep the boat photos coming! Dying for spring to get here.

Back