Privacy chaise

Sld331

Reaction score
We just got a 2550 rcl, dealer inventory boat it didn't have the privacy chaise dealer is adding it so we didn't get to see it, salesman said the porta potti fits inside is this true can't tell by pictures

I have an RCW waiting at the dealer . We cant  use one because of port & starboard battery set up .

I just checked the build site ,port & starboard is not available on an RCL ,so you should have no problems 

Last edited by a moderator:
We almost bought the RCL and specifically looked at the porti potti for it.  The privacy was under the aft facing lounges and I do think one might fit there but it would have to be very low profile

I believe it gets put into the reclining part of the port front seating, opens into where the gate is.

I have the 2014 2550 RCB and the privacy chase is under the front port lounge opening where the gate is. Plenty of room for the portipotti

Sorry Sld331, my mistake it was the RCW not the RCL we almost bought. Sorry for the confusion

We have the 2014 RCL with the privacy chaise on the end of the rear port lounger. (To the left as you face the port side gate) We have a porta potti in that space: fits fine.

It seems as if most use the privacy enclosure to change clothes.  The porta potty sounds good, but I've head many complain about emptying and cleaning them.  If nature calls, we're on a 16,000 acre bathroom.  Just jump in the water and make like the fish.

It seems as if most use the privacy enclosure to change clothes.  The porta potty sounds good, but I've head many complain about emptying and cleaning them.  If nature calls, we're on a 16,000 acre bathroom.  Just jump in the water and make like the fish.
What do you do with the paper ? :eek:

Bamaman, No one has ever used my privacy for a clothes change but I wwouldn't be without one for the porta potti.  Jumping in the water can work most of the time but certainly does not cover all times due to air & water temperature, not currently in bathing suit, weather it be because of nighttime cruise or returning dressed for upscale restaurant.  Although it does not happen often I would not own a boat without good bathroom facilities because when you or one of the woman need it you can't not have it

Sounds like link has a different wet sounds system!

We live on a small lake so fortunately we do not have an issue with this. Just a quick ride back to the dock.

Back