PTM Edge Mirror

It's never in the way for me either. Like Daril said, it's off to the side. You'll love it. Just buy the damn thing already.

I am getting mine for Christmas . :D

All my money went to upgrading to the 200hp! I'll get one before too long!

That is a good question .

I am also 6'5" .

I was just on the PTM site looking for the overall height  and could not find it .

Here is the link if any one else can .Thanks 

http://www.ptmedge.com/pontoon-mirrors/
I talked to a Mr. Nicely at PTM Edge and he said that the overall height of the pontoon mirror is 22 inches....... from the bottom of the base to the top of the mirror.......

That is good to know. So 22 high minus 4.5 or 6 depending on your size. I guess that would give others a good feel for where it would fall in their line of sight. A quick cardboard template would be super easy to fabricate. Thanks for looking into that Daril.

Thanks ,I just ordered mine today from Amazon ,No tax free shipping .

$239 price is the same everywhere I have checked .

You love Amazon!! When it comes in wrap it up and put it under the tree!

That is good to know. So 22 high minus 4.5 or 6 depending on your size. I guess that would give others a good feel for where it would fall in their line of sight. A quick cardboard template would be super easy to fabricate. Thanks for looking into that Daril.
You are very welcome...................

You love Amazon!! When it comes in wrap it up and put it under the tree!
I've been a "Prime" member for years .

In fact most of the  accessories for the boat  I got at Amazon .

Now the hard part is going to waiting to install it . 

133 days until 4/1/14 .( 132  for the Tigers opening day ) 

http://daycalc.appspot.com/04/01/2014

Last edited by a moderator:
The screw mounts in the middle of the mirror so 2 or 3. Looks like he went with the 4x8 based on price.

The screw mounts in the middle of the mirror so 2 or 3. Looks like he went with the 4x8 based on price.
Yes I did buy the smaller size .Since we don't  tube or ski ,that should work for me .You mentioned earlier ,that the mirror is removable I can always get the larger size later if needed .

Last edited by a moderator:
You're going to love it!! 

It's never in the way for me either. Like Daril said, it's off to the side. You'll love it. Just buy the damn thing already.
Mirror just arrived . I understand now  why they are as much as they are . 

Just looking at it and holding  it ,I would say it is  worth every penny .

I would recommend it to every one .

Thanks to all who helped me make my decision to buy it .

Told you so.     :D

Told you so.     :D
You were not kidding one bit about that mirror .

When I first saw the size of the box , I thought they might have sent two .

When I opened the box I could not help but smile . :D

Hard part now is the wait .

Congrats! Happy birthday! and Merry Christmas!

Back