QSR Sport Arch.

Jack, you might have better luck bringing her to a dive bar for 6 hours
Just got back ,didn't even  bring it up ( yet ) 

Well I ended up ordering a R2550 RSFB sport arch boat with the 350 Verado instead of the QRS 2550. I admit the front of the Q looks better, but the back of the R with the fastback looks better than the back of the QRS. It came down to which boat had the most room and the look of the fastback on the R. It will be interesting to see how the boat performs with the 350 O/B compared to 430 hp I/O  boat I had. I ordered Black with the black out package and Ivory interior with Carbon inserts.

Wow! Sounds like a sweet build. Don't be so modest and share all the details!

Nice new boat.  Was the dealer fair on the trade in?

The dealer is one I have traded with for years and has all ways treated me fair on trades.

Sounds like a great boat. I'm guessing that 350 will do the trick. Can't wait to see pics!!!

Ok Lakeliving  this is the boat I ordered.

R2550RSFBA

Black

Blackout package

Glacier White with Carbon inserts Pillow top Diamond stitched  upholstery

Aged teak with black full vinyl flooring

Snap in Platinum Sea grass Carpet

Cladded Arch with speakers

Cladded Arch Double Bimini

No Graphic

Kicker Sub and Amp Upgrade

Co Captain Lounge

Bow Gate Seat

Ottoman with cooler

Extra Wide Reclining Helm Chair with bolster

Garmin Echo color gps

Dual Batteries with switch

ESP .125

In floor storage

Mercury 350 Verado

Mercury Verado DTS with power steering

Sealed Lifting Strakes

American Flag

Side Illumination

Underwater Lights

LED Cup holder lighting

Pop Up Cleats

Shark hide

Stainless Steel Rub Rail

Wash-down rear

Ski Pylon 52 Inch

Stainless Steel Corvina Steering Wheel

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the build a boat to take a closer look; that is one sweet looking ride OkieDave. 

Thanks Link, I hope the Dealer hits his no more than 10 weeks delivery estimate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like one heck of a nice boat. I don't think you missed anything. Now I really cant wait to see the pics. :D

Sounds beautiful!  Make sure to post pics.

Black and white is awesome.  With the Q you do lose seaingt room compared to the R from the slanted front, plus some optional features on the R are standard on the Q, such as stainless rub rail and pillowtop seating.  With the Q, trading the extra seating room, you get the storage up front with the bow doors.

Love the looks of this Q:

DSC04618.JPG

DSC04807.JPG

Sounds like a great boat!  We just ordered a 2016 RSB 2575 with the blackout package.  Looking forward to seeing yours.

Anyone know what the new Upholstered Mega Privacy is? I noticed if you get this option you can get a pump out porta potti ? For 5K it better be something special. Not something I am interested in, just curious what it is.

I think Cousin Eddy had some part in this option. MORNIN' CLARK...

$hiter was was full! Honey have you checked our $hiter?

I thought I was being bold with a yam 300,  your boat is going to blow by me, haha.   Interested to see your numbers

Back