QX line

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I will add, I am shocked that a dealership that sold something so amazing and upscale is not bending over backwards to get you taken care of properly. I just cannot believe how it’s been unfolding for you. Not like you bought a small dingy. Goodness.

And I will add, I am shocked that a dealership that sold something so amazing and upscale is not bending over backwards to get you taken care of properly.
This is my point about Bennington not answering their phone and then not returning calls in my experience. Especially in Julianna's situation, I have no idea how much a boat as wonderful and well configured as she purchased cost, but it was a lot. I have been in boats for decades and I knew of Bennington's reputation and looked at the quality long before I was ever interested in a pontoon. I do this with all kinds of boats. And Barletts founder is even a client of mine and I still bought a Bennington! And I am still impressed with the quality and responsiveness to warranty claims from my dealer, but I have to work hard to get simple answers and support it seems. I am let down in their lack of focus on the complete customer experience. Goodness Julianna, based on the posts here, is not getting great customer service. I agree buying in NC, shipping to FL, not getting along with the local dealership...there is another side, and a dealer relationship is important. But Bennington corp should be doing something it seems after this long.

IMHO, Bennington isn't what it used to be. And in my experience it's the dealer that I have dealt with that has saved things. But my last Bennington order was not what I expected at all and may be my last order. Bennington has even cancelled a warranty order on us without letting the dealer know they were doing it and why.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences. Hopefully someone from Bennington is moderating this site and becomes aware of the owner feedback and works to make things better. Sounds like the company may prefer to communicate through their dealer network. I decided to go with the dealer on my lake that would be servicing my boat even though there were better deals elsewhere to avoid a situation like this. Many companies have moved to AI models with chatbots for customer service and it’s frustrating because you can’t talk to a real person. Hope it all works out for everyone.

Thanks Mr. NCLakeGuy! I am emailing back in forth from your guy Elijah. Hopefully we can help me. Thanks I appreciate your help!

I also think it is important to understand it’s not an abrogation that Bennington is dealer direct. For instance, regardless of how upscale my vehicle might be, the auto manufacturer is not going to directly work with me to resolve an issue, even on a vehicle still under warranty. I would need to take it back to a dealership, to a local mechanic shop, or DIY.

I am sympathetic to the issues above not being handled in the way it seems they should from the dealership or potentially from Mercury. However, one of the issues is certainly a dealership issue and the other is starting to sound like Mercury with the P/S within the motor somewhere, if it’s not a dealership rigging issue. Again, that is the avenue, perhaps unfortunately in this case, that these problems appear to rest on for resolution.

I will lock this thread now as options for resolving the issue have been identified and now will need to be worked through outside of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back