Radio Remote

Since i don't know which radio you have, i can't say for sure, but, i think all the Sony's are remote capable, but depending on which model you have, it may not come with a remote. It's a price thing.

I did not get a remote with mine either, no problem for me, but i seem to recall others on here that picked up a remote pretty cheap on fleabay.

Hopefully the dealer will call you back and let you know one way or the other.

About $5 on eBay.

Yup, just used the trusty search box, and found a reply from T-B about the same question. Benningtons do not come with a hand held remote, only the built in remote if you ordered your boat that way.

I have the M6 and also read the manual and found out I was supposed to have one. Asked the dealer and they got it from Bennington for me. Left it in the boat for me after my 20 hour service. Haven't used it much, but nice to have if i am not in the captains seat.

I have the manual type .... " honey, change the station" ...... :)

Remote is not included . I bought  one on , ebay $ 8.00 ​

No remote came with ours either. Just pretend you lost it already; it's bound to happen anyway.

Our boat didn't come with the sony remote either.....the dealer couldn't tell me if the sony head unit was even remote capable.    I had a couple of them laying around from my sony car stereo's to try out and they work like a charm.   But as many have already said they are cheap to find on the net and the remote you need is the x151.

Can you have more than 1 remote attached to the Sony head unit?

The hand held remote is not going to help much with a Q or R .

I would also like to add another wired sony remote 

No remote but music is usually coming from Bluetooth paired cell phone so I guess that's the remote. Works for me.

Back