Rave inflatable slide

LTCMontana

Reaction score
Anyone have one? I have a 24 SSL without a wide door on the side. Looks like mtubd24 has one in his avatar.

Is it worth it?

It's cool. It didn't fit real well on the side, so we had to use it on the front. Kids like it. Age ranges of 3 to 10. It would be better with a constant flow of water going down it. Just keep wetting it down. Adults have gone down it and it's held up for 2 summers

Hope this helps

Todd

Get a little bilge pump and wire it up for the water flow. I have one I throw over the side of the boat I use to fill the live wells I made from coolers. The discharge hose is clamped on and I just hold the hose.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are thinking of buying one too. There is a seller on ebay who is selling them for $389. Best I've found online was the standard $499 price.

We are also looking at them, best I have seen was 499.00 also, but I think our kids will love it!

Those Lily Pads look really cool. Saw one at a boat show a while back.

The only thing I wish it had was a tether to keep the wind from slowly pushing it away from the boat...

Those Lily Pads look really cool. Saw one at a boat show a while back.

The only thing I wish it had was a tether to keep the wind from slowly pushing it away from the boat...
Tether is included ,with about a 6 ft line ,I just ordered a 6 ft bungee to moor it off the stern . I figured 12 ft away should be fine .

Perfect. How do they tether it without ripping the foam?

I have not done it yet .

Here is what the people at Aqua lily told me .( hole was supposed to be pre drilled )

Use a two inch hole saw , 14 inches up from either edge .

There is a " One time" snap coupler that is inserted in to the hole ,and the mooring line with a stop on one end and a snap hook on the other through the coupler .

Just this morning I etched my DL # on the inside of the coupler ,just in case .

Found a pic

005-200x200.jpg
\

Looks the the tether is extra now ,mine was included .

http://test1.aawebsolutions.com/product-category/aqua-lily-pad-accessories/

I would seriously consider the aqualilly if it wasn't so darn expensive! It looks really like a lot of fun.

We bought the half size ,9x6 .I don't think they offer them any more .Our dealer had two left ,we took one of them .

How do you like it? Any downside?
I just ordered it, it should be here tomorrow. I don't have any boat trips planned but I will air it up and let you know what I can.

Holy ____! $3179?????

but it's 60ft Daril.....

AND...you save $720!!!! <_<

Back