Re Order

Good choice I have the same setup and really enjoy the size. I have the 90 Merc 4-stroke with a 14x13 prop and is smooth and quite.I'm just a cruiser and tow the kids on tubes. The top speed with 2 people and full tank on GPS is 28 mph. I would suggest a waveshield. This option will smooth out the ride. Worth waiting to get what you want. Love the x rail. Been out once this year and looking for more. Have fun be safe

Good choice I have the same setup and really enjoy the size. I have the 90 Merc 4-stroke with a 14x13 prop and is smooth and quite.I'm just a cruiser and tow the kids on tubes. The top speed with 2 people and full tank on GPS is 28 mph. I would suggest a waveshield. This option will smooth out the ride. Worth waiting to get what you want. Love the x rail. Been out once this year and looking for more. Have fun be safe
My dealer is most likely fed up with me calling him since the first order and the cancellation .

The prop you have ,is that the prop standard or optional ?

Thanks

My dealer is most likely fed up with me calling him since the first order and the cancellation .

The prop you have ,is that the prop standard or optional ?

Thanks
Truthfully, unless deleting options, a dealer SHOULD LOVE you calling to ADD options....... :D

That is the prop that comes on the 90 mercury

Truthfully, unless deleting options, a dealer SHOULD LOVE you calling to ADD options....... :D
I agree ,but I called and changed so much on the first order .Being new to boat ownership I just did not know .

Now I am debating the " Underdeck Wave Shield "

I really don't know if it is needed with a 90 .

I only had a 50hp on my last pontoon and wish I had the under skinning for when the swells and chop picked up. You can really tell when the underside is getting splashed as it starts to surge.

You WANT the underskinning, trust me.

If you are like Derrick, you have a 90 for now, then a 115, then a 150, then 200, then ........ Well you get the point !!!!

Hey! I went from a 90 to a 200!! (now maybe a 250) oh whatever!!! Haha

Hey! I went from a 90 to a 200!! (now maybe a 250) oh whatever!!! Haha
I really do hope you get what you want. Just keep blaming Bennington .... that's what I do.

Seriously, the wife would have no problem stepping up a notch if our budget allowed it.

Maybe in a couple years or so. The Q Sport tower is freekin awesome !!!!!!

You are just like me though ...... This is it honey, I swear, no more, I promise ....... NOT !!!! Lol !!!

Back