Re Order

Jack M

Reaction score
We just canceled our order of a 20 Sl .

We just re ordered a 22 SLX !

Crimson Red with Ivory and Red Interior accent .

90 Horse Mercury 4 stroke

Tilt Steering

2 Portable cup holders

Dual Batteries with switch ( dealer installed )

Extra 12 volt receptacle

G Series Recliner

Teak Table

Garmin 100

Sand Palm Carpet

Kicker Speakers

Sony with USB & Blue tooth

Cover Storage Bag

Shark Hide

ABS Docking Lights

HD Rub Rail

Privacy Enclosure

Underdeck Wave Shield ( added 4/18/13 )

I think that is it .

Only bad part is,that now it is a longer wait .

Last edited by a moderator:
That'll be a great looking boat and it'll be worth to get what you really want!

That'll be a great looking boat and it'll be worth to get what you really want!
Thanks ,I think we will be much happier now .

I could see us trading in the 20 next year already.

+1 and smart move to get what you want and not settling.

Congrats, glad it worked out for you. I'm sure you feel much better knowing you are going to get what you WANTED !!!!

Sounds great!! Good call on reordering, no point in being unhappy with a brand new boat!! :D

Niiiiice!

Agreed Bulldog, will be worth the wait

If specs are going to be the same same, looks very nice, BUT, knowing what I know now, I would upgrade the Garmin 100 ..... UNLESS you only intend for temp/depth like I do, but I'm still going to upgrade sometime this year. The 100 is VERY basic, and screen resolution is how should I say ......... pixelated ???

I would see what your dealer would charge to upgrade to 431 or better.

Just my opinion .........

I just plan on using it for depth .

I only use mine for depth as well, but had no luck with the 100 when traveling at any speed. I guess the signal wasn't strong enough to hit the bottom and bounce back up fast enough for the unit to read it. Maybe mine wasn't set up perfect, but I've seen many say the same in regards to it not giving anywhere near an accurate reading while going over say 7-10 mph. Usually just had nothing when at 20mph. Or it would read 150 ft in 10 ft of water. I know budgets get stretched, but just giving as much of MY personal experiences to help. Maybe it was just me and a few others. Anybody have a 100 that DOES accurate readings while underway? Just so I know if it was just mine and I don't make 'blanket statements ' about it.

I think it might need dropped down a hair, I have same issue, but I think its "air" going under it, it MUST have water to get good reading.

I'm going to drop mine down a inch or so, and see if that fixes it.

Thanks for the feedback ,I am going to mention that to the dealer at my walk through .

Being new to this I am going to have to rely on it .

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought about that too, but when I looked at the mounting instructions it seemed right, so I thought it just wasn't strong enough, but as I said, could just been mine

i thought about that too, but when I looked at the mounting instructions it seemed right, so I thought it just wasn't strong enough, but as I said, could just been mine
or.....maybe it's just YOU ........ :blink:

Hahahah .... OK Sheldon ...... :D

Back