Rear Dinette Table

Must be a one off table, ours has a pin lock just as the others mentioned. As for the Bimini I tend to notice mine flexing pretty good about 36mph or so, but it's been to 42mph with no issues .I do take the table off for trailering, not so much for my benefit but the guy who'll take in the windshield at 80mph!

Checked for the warning on both items. Found the table warning which has push pins at the top and bottom. There was no label on the bimini. Have had it up on most trips. It stays tight and we have never had a problem with it. The table also has always been up unitl this weekend when we took it down while cruising. I noticed that a lot of toons and boats have their biminis up while cruising and they don't seem to have a problem with that. Does anyone have a picture of the bimini warning label and where it might be located.

handshake, stan

Update:

I spoke to my dealer and he agreed that removing the rear table every time that you move the boat is pretty silly especially since the front table has a locking mechanism.  He suggested that I write to Bennington to see if they will direct him to install a locking replacement base and pedestal.  I will write to Bennington but in the mean time I have purchased by own replace parts and installed them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back