Recent 2014 deliveries

Jack M

Reaction score
This is not at all an issue ,just a curiosity .

Did any of you receive a soft side cooler ?

I did last year with my SLX

I did not get one this year .Perhaps because one is built in ?

One more reason to buy a Yeti  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a small one from the dealer on delivery. But I'm guessing it was a gift from him and not Bennington. It also was perfect for holding all the manuals and doo dads that came with the stuff on the boat.

I got a black soft side cooler.  It was still wrapped in plastic tucked under one of the couches.  No logo on it so not sure if from the factory or not.

I did keep the one from last year upon trade in .

Small soft side black .

I had 2. One for the helm and one for the coffee table

None with my delivery

I got a small black soft side cooler at delivery, no logo.

We got the soft cooler back in 2006.

We got a medium soft side black cooler. Not sure if it has a logo or not. The dealer had all the manuals ect in it for us.

Marc

No cooler in my boat, all my manuals were in a big zip-lock bag.

Received a black soft side cooler last year and also one with the boat this year

Received the soft sided as well. Also received a Bennington ball cap and a pink bennington visor for the wife.

I used the one from last year the other day ,leaked all over . Seam came apart . 

We got one last year but impression was it came from the dealer No logo. Large soft Black It works great for an all day trip.

Hi all,

We'll be seeing our boat for first time & test drive on Thursday. Besides options from our checklist that we specifically ordered, what items should be there free from Bennington? Is the cooler a FOR SURE? I think I read a fire extinguisher but what else? I read JACK M was looking for anchor/stern lights, is that automatically included too? Just want to be on the lookout.

(Sounds bad but went to dealers last week, saw a hole cut in shrink wrap (near broken zipper portion) and shoe print from crawling in was evident. Wondering if a dealer on the dishonest side might try to take the marine items Bennington throws in? I'm uneasy about our dealer, my husband is waiting to see how it shakes out)

Sorry about how you don't feel good about your dealer. However there is a lot of the setup that the dealer has to do and entry will be necessary. I think the only thing Bennington throws in is a soft side cooler usually under the helm. A Bennington plastic folder with paperwork and manuals in it and the fire extinguisher. Any other items were given to me by my dealer. Hats for the family with their logo on them and four dock lines.They forgot to install the extra battery and gave me a new one and offered to come to my storage and install it but I opted to do it myself. 

The stern light is a factory mistake . It was not shipped with the boat .

just got our boat Saturday, had the soft cooler, under one of the seats.  Dealer said they have been coming from the factory with them.

same we got a black soft sided cooler no logo

sounds like the one I received back in 2012, black, no logo but decent qualty

Back