Registration

rnusr01

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering what people do to protect your registrations and where do you keep them? I used to put it in a Ziploc bag and tape it inside of one of the doors on my old boat. My wife says she can bring the new reg to work and laminate it.

Thought?

Thanks

I have all my paperwork, manuals, etc., in an expanding file and store that in a small Rubbermaid-type tub. Totally waterproof, and on the boat when I need it.

We have a "carry on bag" I used to forget stuff like keys, registration, fish finder etc. I have all that stuff including keys in that bag. I never take some things out and others go right back in once we dock. Never had an issue since. Unless you forget the bag. I won't get far without it though, I always keep the trailer lock keys in there also.

i keep our registration in the floating key fob.

2 floating key fobs, both in the storage shelf on the door of the helm.  One has registration and the other a $100 bill just in case are having a better time than we thought at one of the lakeside restaurants  :p .  Carl For my boat keys I bought one of the Bennington floats from their store.  Solid black with the Bennington Logo, looks classy

But I'm not classy.    B)

Right, but Suzi is :D

I keep mine in my wallet ,keys ,manual and other things in a carry on .

When I go in the water ,wallet goes in the carry on .

Back