Removable Bow gate seat...do you use it?

sunedog

Reaction score
Ours looks really good in the boat barn on the shelf. Was not a good decision for us. Would love to find it a new home!!!!
I just bought a bow seat from a member here and there is another member still looking for one. I had been in contact with him so I just sent him a message about your post.

Michiman

Reaction score
We use our's but we also have four entry points (actually three that are usable). It is rather bulky to be constantly moving around but depending on how many are aboard, we'll either have it in the bow for U-shaped seating or place it in front of the helm. We can board from three sides at our slip so we have more flexibility than others might have.

CapKaz

Reaction score
Cedar Hill, MO / Mark Twain Lake Perry, MO
Thanks sunedog! I would be open to letting it go to someone who might use it. I don’t see us ever needing it. I will get some photos of it when I get back to the lake house. I will have to dust it off:))

Houseoffun

Reaction score
Hi everyone. We have a 2015 22 ft 2250GP. We are looking for a bow gate seat to buy. This is my first post here so I am still trying to navigate and learn from here. Thanks

RodEarl74

Reaction score
We have a bow gate seat in our boat. Keep it on the port side. Rarely does anyone sit there. WE mostly use it to put our cooler on it