Remove registration numbers/stickers

Finally did one side of upgrading my decals.  I liked it so much that I ordered those chrome dome numbers as well.  Man what a difference. 

20160709_193501-320x180.jpg

20160716_135408-320x180.jpg

Very nice! Adds a lot!

It really does look classy. Having said that though, a larger motor will need to be bought to overcome the added drag and wind resistance caused by the domed, raised letters. lol 

While I agree with this overall philosophy, I have an I/O so it's not quite that easy.

Looks nice. Great job with the removal and install.

Yeah those suckers are not cheap.....was around $71 and change for each set (the Bennington word and the "B" logo above it) and you need 3 sets.  The new decals are too wide to fit on the bow gate where the original one was at so I'm moving everything to the left (as you face it) to the next section....the starboard bow curved section.  It will look ok there. 

I ordered it directly from my dealer.  Here are the part numbers:

M011503 - logo

M011504 - "Bennington"

Keith, thanks for the information. With what I spent on the boat, that's just a drop in the bucket for greatly improving the looks of my toon. Now "Bennington" can look as good as my registration letters/numbers! 

I ordered them from the factory for my build!

Yeah now I can't wait for my domed numbers to come in.  With all 3 decals updated plus both sides of the numbers this thing is going to look like a different boat.....in a very good way.

How long did it take for you guys to receive your domed numbers once you ordered them?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol....never mind....right after I posted that I received an email from them stating that it just shipped out today and that I will have it on Monday.  I'm picking up my other 2 sets of Bennington decals later today....just anxious to get everything updated and seeing how the boat will look after that.

lol....never mind....right after I posted that I received an email from them stating that it just shipped out today and that I will have it on Monday.  I'm picking up my other 2 sets of Bennington decals later today....just anxious to get everything updated and seeing how the boat will look after that.

Pictures, please!

Before and after photos:

b3.jpg

b7.jpg

/monthly_2016_07/large.b5.jpg.2a7f45a5de65cead4c38d2aa8eae67e7.jpg

/monthly_2016_07/large.b6.jpg.65839fdd562388effece2a90418fd4fb.jpg

That sure freshened it up! Looks nice!

Thanks.  Yeah I'm very happy I did this.

I'll take another photo of the port side later today when the sun comes around that side.....hard to see it in the photo above.

Last edited by a moderator:
/monthly_2016_07/large.20160725_203429.jpg.4947eb82dd30eca24cb7847cad8505b1.jpg

Back