Removing Dents from Front Fence caused by Waves during Storm

JENKINS20

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove the front loungers to get to back of the fence to push out dents caused by waves?

I've been working on repairing hail damage on one of my kid's cars with a paintless dent removal kit. Guessing it would work on the fence just the same. YouTube it.

I called 2 paintless dent removal companies when Carl and I had a little fender bender when I first moved to NC. I sent them both pics of the damage. They both told me that they wouldn't even come out because Bennington's fencing is wavy not flat and that the majority of the dent was on a curved corner area.

I called 2 paintless dent removal companies when Carl and I had a little fender bender when I first moved to NC. I sent them both pics of the damage. They both told me that they wouldn't even come out because Bennington's fencing is wavy not flat and that the majority of the dent was on a curved corner area.

MY DENTING IS ON THE FRONT FLAT PLACE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE. ILL LOOK AT A PDR PLACE TOMORROW AND SEE. WAS HOPING MAYBE TO REMOVE THE SEAT AND GET BACK THERE AND PUSH IT OUT BUT NOT SURE IF I WILL BE ABLE TO REMOVE THE FRONT LOUNGERS.

Okay just read a post from another member that the seats are bolted through the floor and you would have to remove the bolts from underneath. It can be a pain because if you have underskinning that would have to be removed to gain access ....

Someone should fabricate aluminum diamond plate panels precision cut to fit in front windows of fence with proper curve to cover wave damage. They could be painted in exact matching boats paint finish and add custom look to boat. Maybe Bennington should double skin the area to resist denting.

Someone should fabricate aluminum diamond plate panels precision cut to fit in front windows of fence with proper curve to cover wave damage. They could be painted in exact matching boats paint finish and add custom look to boat. Maybe Bennington should double skin the area to resist denting.
I would buy that!

You are right, with the waviness, it will never get back to "new" looking. Possibly "close enough".

Back