Requesting wiring diagram for 2014 2550RCL

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I surely appreciate yours and all who've contributed to this thread.
Scott

I’ll state, I bet you can’t get the wiring diagram for a new Vette from Chevrolet. Nor Viper diagram from Dodge or Mustang GT500 from Ford. Yes, there may be aftermarket companies with that info, BUT, the manufacturer does not supply it to the general public. No different here, but sounds like Bennington was trying to help. Bear in mind just cause we think something should be so, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s going to be or should be. Just my 2 cents … and I’m a mechanic so I understand your pain.

Ya know,
You're absolutely right about not being able to obtain those kinds of documents from GM, Ford or Chrysler. But, what you can get , with a hefty price, is a service manual for each of those mentioned I would think. And the service manuals, from the manufacturers anyway, do contain wiring schematics. I can get, again with a hefty price, a genuine Honda service manual for my 2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT Airbag. It runs around either $100 or $150 or so. It has a whole sub manual on electrical wiring, trouble shooting, full color wiring schematics etc. In reading some of the old posts here on the Benny forum, some have obtained wiring schematics/diagrams from Bennington. And, I'll admit, Benny has sent me one or two, just not the right one. Oh well, at this point, I remedied the problem myself and, I have a few wiring schematics that were sent my way that I might be able to use for future reference. I thank all who've contributed to this thread. Very much appreciated.
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back