Several Complaints!!

Yep, that's the song I was talking about. I have those pontoon songs all ready for the first day out. Cue the music!

Think about driving up to the Greenville boat show, then back down to ours a couple weeks later. I have to get a fix!

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the old one as its more Kid Rock style, the LBT version is too pop country twang for me ...... I still like it, just not as much. Hell, I like any song if it has pontoon in it !!!!

I got a guitar for Christmas... my first goal as a newbie is to learn the chords for the LBT version of Pontoon and play it on my Pontoon this summer :D
You have to make us a video... that is required ;)

Steve

Yes, my insurance renewal arrived! Our boat show is over, college baseball has started..... all this can mean is Spring is getting closer!

Steve

I've heard some birds chirping lately so spring is in the air!

My boat is sitting under a very large tent in my driveway. I have been out there several times, stretching out on the couches, beer in hand and both versions of pontoon playing on the stereo Its not quite the same as a lake trip, but it does help get one through the winter.

We got 6 inches of snow today.

We got 6 inches of snow today.
As ready as I am for Spring I wouldn't have minded seeing a little snow "last month". We so rarely see any of the white stuff and when we do it is usually gone in 12 hours.

Steve

As ready as I am for Spring I wouldn't have minded seeing a little snow "last month". We so rarely see any of the white stuff and when we do it is usually gone in 12 hours.

Steve
Sorry Steve, are you BRAGGING or COMPLAINING?? Haha here in Canada that 12 hour turnaround only usually happens in June!

Long way to go in Wisconsin it has been snowing every two days in February. I need to go south. Our new boat is sitting waiting for the ice to come off the lake. Come on Spring!!!

Derrick,

I'm bragging :)

Steve

Haha, I would be too!! :lol:

"... I can't loan you a fancy life jacket .... I like the feel of the mesh .... who said anything about skiing ... on the pontoon ... who who who ..." Yep! they're stuck Come on spring!!!!

Last Fall and last trip of the season. November.

P1010030.jpg

P1010028.jpg

Won't be long now. We were out the first time Easter Weekend last year.

575943_3531313733974_1202571801_n.jpg

20120812133454.jpg

Smoky Mountain...............

Very nice! What lake do you boat on?

Nice !!!!

Back