Several Complaints!!

StevL

Reaction score
Just need to vent for a moment....

• Very tired of poor weather, ready for those 80+ degree days
  • Can't get the song "Pontoon" out of my head.
  • I miss my Bennie, need to drive over to the enclosed storage area and visit her
  • My wife wants sun, I want to get sun with her
  • Drinking wine indoors all the time isn't as much fun as being on the lake
  • I want those sunset cruises back
  • I want to drop an anchor, hear the splash and take a long swim
  • I want to clean the logs while floating around for a couple hours
  • I really want to renew my boat insurance, that means spring is here
  • I want to see all the summer photos posted here with your Bennie

Okay, I feel a little better, maybe I will make it to early April.

Steve

Wow, can I come visit? I'm so missing it...

Steve

Steve.........

You'll be Back on the water before you know it..........maybe you can take your wife on a mini vacation or cruise in the Caribbean in the meantime. I'm tired of the cold already but at least we haven't had any snow yet.................

Now, I can't get that song out of my head................

We try to address this by going to a couple of boat shows, just to hang in there thinking that there really is a spring coming. But, sometimes that gets really expensive.

So, we're heading to the Chicago Boat Show to finalize details on our first Bennington. The local dealer should have it all in the system in the next couple of weeks for spring delivery. We're really looking forward to getting it all done, as I've researched this ad infinitum (ask my wife and the dealer!). Come on spring!

I hear ya...... this time of year sucks ...... Oh well, in 6 more days, i'll be past the halfway point and be counting down to April 1st !!!!

Here in Mid Michigan it is going to be in the low 50's soon with rain. Maybe that will lead to an early spring....at least that is what I am going to tell myself.

Boat show, now that's an idea!

I can sit on a Bennie at the boat show and put Pontoon on the radio, take a koozie, and wear some shorts regardless of the weather.

Steve

It's going to be about 70 here in Virginia this weekend..............What the H...............!

Hopefully we'll be going for a ride on Saturday.

Yep, about 76 here too this weekend. Only one prob, bennie all wrapped up and cozy in storage for what should be a winter going on.

Oh well, I'll turn up the radio and daydream.

Steve

72 here. Oh wait, thats because I am in the house, 3 more months to wait

Wow, might get in the 70's this weekend around here. Ashame the Benny is tucked away at indoor storage. Oh we'll, if I really feel the need, I could drag out the GillGetter, but then again, I know the waters still cold as you know what, and I don't feel like wading in it to launch. Think I'll just keep dreaming about April 1st ....... (Big sigh)

Smitty

That's pretty funny about that "Pontoon" boat song because my wife and I went for a walk with our kids (mid-upper 50's today in mid-Michigan) and one of the houses we walked by had their garage door open with that song blasting out of it. I've been humming that song all day since then...even walked out to the end of my docks. Come on early Spring!

Something about being a pontoon owner and that song. Google the "Pontoon Boat" song too, just don't play that one around the kids.

The weather here is awesome this weekend, mid to high 70s and sun. Wish I didn't have her tucked away nice and cozy, but then again, if I didn't we would have some rare snow that we have seen in 30 years.

Steve

Something about being a pontoon owner and that song. Google the "Pontoon Boat" song too, just don't play that one around the kids.

The weather here is awesome this weekend, mid to high 70s and sun. Wish I didn't have her tucked away nice and cozy, but then again, if I didn't we would have some rare snow that we have seen in 30 years.

Steve
This one ...... :D I do like this one as it's been around awhile ..... Little Big Town just had a better following to make theirs so popular ....

Last edited by a moderator:
And it was done on Lake Norman. B)

Man! Now I can't get THAT song out of my head.......................

Back