Shatter Graphic not available anymore???

LC Fam

Reaction score
First post on this forum, so thanks in advance to any comments people may have... We recently ordered a new (but will be our 3rd) Bennington and can't wait for it to be delivered!! From the beginning of this order, I have really liked the Shatter graphics but my wife was not so sold on it until recently when we saw one in the marina. I called our local Bennington dealer to see if it was too late to change our order to include the shatter look, but was informed that Bennington doesn't offer it anymore... Does anyone know why this change was made? I'm kicking myself for not ordering it that way from the beginning, and now my wife is thinking it would look great, so just curious what's going on.

From looking at the Bennington build site, it looks like they have changed the graphic and now call it "Storm Graphic". I like the shatter graphic better. But then that is just my opinion. When I ordered our new boat a year ago we did not go with the shatter graphic and instead opted for a full black out package.

Me too.... But I also see a few different pictures in the 2020 brochure that have this look and they call it a 'shatter graphics' option. Just curious why they put the pictures in the brochure and then not offer it....

3rd Benny? Someone gets a club jacket...

When I was building my R23 late last summer, Shattered Graphics disappeared as an option (while Storm Graphics remained). Shortly after Shattered Graphics was available again. Maybe it is vender inventory issue? It was a similar issue with different height ski pylons.

While Shattered Graphics isn't available for your build, I've seen some very cool wraps that might even look better!

We built our Bennington (first one) in February, and we loved the Shatter graphics that we saw in the 2020 catalog, but same as you we were told they were discontinued. Our dealer said it was because lack of interest but I didn’t know why they continued to advertise them, but they were soooo sharp. We ended up getting the Storm graphics, but man we wanted the shattered.

Back