She Finally Arrived At The Dealers!!

Great news, glad you're happy with your awesome setup!

Time to get a new truck to match the boat!

Congratulations on the beautiful new boat. Love that color combination!

Time to get a new truck to match the boat!

That actually is a new F-150, 2016XLT!  I couldn't pass up the color, loved it too much  :) .  Have pics in my profile the day after I bought it last month.

Thanks everyone!!  Here is to an awesome summer on all your Benny's!  :D   

I do have some pics from over the weekend, will get those up when I can.  I do have a one question for everyone though, how accurate are your fuel gauges?  Ours is off and all over the place and I'm hoping it's because it's new and will settle down, otherwise there maybe something wrong with it.  I also noticed the RPM gauge when idle and off sits at 1000 RPM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew the truck was new! My fuel gauge has always been off. When I see it get to a quarter I just put some more in. Haven't been stranded yet. But then again I am on a small lake and could cast a line to my dock and just reel us back in! I wish there was a way to visually see how much is in the boat. The cap on the rear just shows the fitting/vent lines.

Very nice boat! Congrats!

I was kind of surprised to see where you power steering pump was mounted. I wish they had placed mine there instead of it being in the center of the aft starboard seat.

Let me know how many times you feel like slapping someone for hitting/running into your depth finder. I like that it's out of the way of the throttle, but it looks like it might be very vulnerable to getting bumped quite often since it's out in the walkway. Hopefully, you don't have problems with that.

Back