Silly question...what size Fenders are you using for your Benny?

dannyleininger

Reaction score
I was looking at a package of 4 Black 6” x 23” Fenders. But what worried me was the thickness was 3mm???

Not trying to get to personal...what size is yours??? :eek::eek::eek:

I was looking at a package of 4 Black 6” x 23” Fenders. But what worried me was the thickness was 3mm???

Not trying to get to personal...what size is yours??? :eek::eek::eek:

Same size but I have 6 white ones. I have 3 on each side and they do the job. Nothing fancy.

I still have fenders from my first boat that has a built in bladder that you could add air to with a simple air pump.

I also use 6 of the same size. 4 blue ones and 2 blacks. I was trying to somewhat match the boat.

Last edited:
Really depends on what you are going to use them for. I have some of the 6" ones for tying up at the dock but when I am rafting up with friends I like to use the 10" ones for added protection. Of course Kathy makes me spend extra to get the ones that match our boat color

Really depends on what you are going to use them for. I have some of the 6" ones for tying up at the dock but when I am rafting up with friends I like to use the 10" ones for added protection. Of course Kathy makes me spend extra to get the ones that match our boat color

I have a Kathy also, but her name is Jeanne! Gotta love the help.

Back