Site Down ?

Jack M

Reaction score
Anyone else have a problem getting onto the site early this morning ?

Yep, got a big error message when trying to get on a few times yesterday.

Just wanted to make sure it wasn't me .

I was hoping that they were upgrading the build site ,pics,video,brochures etc .

They have not.

Still find it hard to believe the 2014 brochures are still not out ,not even digitally .

Still find it hard to believe the 2014 brochures are still not out ,not even digitally .
Agree.  But, I got all the info I needed from the dealer prior to ordering a 2014 model.

I also just ordered a 2014 ,bad part is ,I had to do with out any pics . The build site still has all 2013 pics .On my build I ordered  2375 RCW Sport Arch with  a Non - Hybrid Arch . They are showing a pic of the Tower .They way I ordered it is not even listed on the site 

I also just ordered a 2014 ,bad part is ,I had to do with out any pics . The build site still has all 2013 pics .
One would think the 2014 pics would be available by now ---  helps in ordering and selling boats.  My Bennington dealer had several 2014 models with most options in the showroom when I ordered (better than pics).  Also,no deposit was required when boat was ordered and I did not have to accept the boat if not completely satisfied when it arrived (mid October 2013).  I hope you are as happy with yours.

They only one on the dealers floor was an 2014 SLX . I am trading in a 2013 SLX .

The rest of his floor just has snow mobiles .

We called the area Bennington rep and he checked other dealers in Michigan ,only one in the entire state had an R and it was not even unwrapped yet .

When mine arrives in February ,I offered to let him put it on display for another few grand off the price .

He said no .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats two days in a row ,the sites have been down .

I wonder if it was hacked ?

*I also posted this on the 'Welcome Back' thread*

Hey guys and gals.  I wanted to post a note letting everyone know what happened.

The server that the forum resided on experienced a partial hard drive failure.  The drive still worked, kinda, but was experiencing multiple issues.  In order to maintain data integrity of the owners club forum we took the board offline while we moved the site and databases off the damaged hard drive.  The site was not hacked, this was entirely a hardware failure issue.

The forum server has now been upgraded from a civic to a ferrari!!  The forum is now hosted in the Cloud on some of the most reliable and powerful servers in the world.

Welcome Back!!  and....  Welcome to the Cloud!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info.

Back