slip rental

$1450 for just a slip no water and no electricity. Docks go in May 15 and come out sept 30

We're on a "high & dry" rack system in a beautiful marina here on the West Coast of FL.  It costs us roughly $3,000 per year.   When we want to use the boat, we call them and they put it in the water for us.  They will fuel it, put ice/beer/soda in the cooler (and charge our credit card for the cost) and put the bimini up and it is ready to go when we get there.   When we get in, they take the boat out of the water, wash it down, flush the motor, put the cover on it and put it away.  We have unlimited use of their services and the dockhands go out of their way to help us!

The marina also has a pool/hot tub, showers, laundry, a tiki bar and a clubhouse and will soon have a restaurant on site.  It's a very social marina and there are always hosting different events!  

If you are in the area - check it out:  http://turtlecove-marina.com/

$1450 for just a slip no water and no electricity. Docks go in May 15 and come out sept 30
Sheesh, I'll rent you a slip with no water , but WITH electricity, I call it my driveway, but for $1000 we can make it happen!! hehe JK

$1475 water, electrical, gas dock and pumpout, pool, hot tub, showers, gated with security.

Back