So for my 2000th post I'd like to ...................

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
Wish my wonderful & beautiful wife (Panthergirl) a happy **th birthday.

It's a day early (it's on Sept. 18th), but I wanted my 2000th post to be memorable.

She's the best wife a man could ask for.

1. She puts up with my sh**

2. She likes working on cars

3. She loves drag racing

4. She loves boating

5. She loves fishing

6. Did I mention how she puts up with my **it ???

Who would have thought, when I met her in 7th grade, someday we'd be married, and floating around on a pontoon ............ :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats partner. I look forward the wisdom you share and hope that one day we'll meet in person. Who knows, maybe down south on our toons!!! And tell the wife happy birthday from all of us here and thank her for sharing you with us.

Happy early Birthday Panthergirl! Hope he takes you out for a nice dinner!...................I also share her birthday although I'm sure I am much older than her..................the Big 5...........4 !!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Panthergirl and BigKahuna! Go have some fun before that big thermostat gets turned way down for the season.

Happy Birthday!! We share the same birthday

Happy Birthday PantherGirl.  Have your pix on Dave's Facebook, I never would have thought you were **  today :)

Awww, you're such a sweetheart!  Hehe 

My wife doesn't like fishing,

Doesn't like working on cars,

Doesn't like it when I drive really fast (although now she complains I drive too slow)

BUT 

She does love boating (as long as it's hot!)

She does put up with my **it

She does STILL say she loves me,

She does do all my laundry,

But most importantly, 

She DOES keep signing her name on the bottom of our boat loan papers!!!! Hahaha

Congrats Semp, I know you will surpass me very soon and I commend you on all the helpful info you have passed on to myself and the rest of the forum. Oh and happy Birthday to everyone who mentioned above, guess it must be cold in December / January down there too! :D  

Thanks everyone, and I want EVERYONE to remember to have fun here. Derrick is one of the funniest people I've met on any forum. Even though he can go off on rants sometimes, its all in fun and that's what people have to remember, FUN !!!!! Even though there are serious issues sometimes, a lighthearted conversation never hurts, and as I said before, if I'm having a rough day, a witty comment on here brings a smile to my face. It's sad we lost some people on here who just take stuff too serious. I try not to. I have lost too many friends and family at young ages, to take a "forum" banter so serious.

I enjoy providing info, as much as I enjoy learning from others. I consider us all one big family. Yeah there may be little spats sometimes, but at the end of the day, its all water under the bridge.

Peace out yo ......... Lol !!!!!

Wish my wonderful & beautiful wife (Panthergirl) a happy **th birthday.

It's a day early (it's on Sept. 18th), but I wanted my 2000th post to be memorable.

She's the best wife a man could ask for.

1. She puts up with my sh**

2. She likes working on cars

3. She loves drag racing

4. She loves boating

5. She loves fishing

6. Did I mention how she puts up with my **it ???

Who would have thought, when I met her in 7th grade, someday we'd be married, and floating around on a pontoon ............ :wub:
Awwwwww....Thanks baby & Thank you all for the B-day wishes!!!

All the above is so true.....he definitely puts up with my **it too!!

I lurk on here sometimes & I really learn a lot, this is a great forum with very knowledgeable people!!

We all love our Benny's!! :)

Happy Birthday panthergirl and Daril, mines next Wednesday the 25th. 63 but don't feel a day over 62. Smitty, it's great to know you and your input (and jokes) are invaluable. Keep up the good work.

Back