South Austin Marine left over 2013

Sounds and looks like a nice boat.

Price is everything, did they overprice it in 2013 and get stuck with it for 2015

Was it a dealer demo used to wow potential customers

Does the engine have no more than 20 hours

Is the Dealer saying the factory had a customer who backed out and now wants him to move it ?

Looks great, has the 7 year warranty though it is already almost 2 years old

Proceed with caution !

Just My Humble Opinion ........

img_0529aaa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With so many options avaable, I bet there's quite a few dealers sitting on "spec" boats they ordered from 2013 and 2014. My dealer has a nice 2014 G model that we thought about possibly trading on, but no elevated helm and that's a deal killer for me.

I picked up a brand new 2013 in August of this year. It was just a nicer boat than the dealer can typically move in my market. I got a screaming deal on mine and ended up with more boat than I ever would have dreamed of. 

Like the Boat??? BUY the BOAT!!

Best Regards

Remember service .If you live in Roxboro NC and the dealer is in Austin Texas

yea the service question is a good one. Still trying to figure out what to offer them, are but the fact is locals have nothing. Its not like they can compete. I might offer them $500 to have it shipped to them and have them deliver it to me.

still trying to figure out what to offer them. And still waiting for response on how its been run / stored and all that.

Wow. That it some discount. Do they have any more left???

Oh wait, I take that back. Double checked my numbers and I got mine at about 40% off MSRP (including grossly overpriced trailer, setup & freight). I've been on pain meds for like a month so not thinking clearly. 

I'm not so sure the markup is that high, I think my dealer was just desperate to get rid of this boat before he ended up selling a 2013 in 2015 for even less. He claimed he was losing money. Either way, I'm a happy camper that I got it! :)

like it or not its a 2 year old boat and they are competing against used ones. So 60% of retail isn't far fetched at all. Remains to be seen how desperate they are. Waiting on Bennington to tell me what is needed to add privacy enclosure.

Reactions: KLM
That is your hold up??? Dude!!!!

One of the pics in your link above shows a privacy enclosure. You're talking about the changing room thing, right?

like it or not its a 2 year old boat and they are competing against used ones. So 60% of retail isn't far fetched at all. Remains to be seen how desperate they are. Waiting on Bennington to tell me what is needed to add privacy enclosure.
Screwdriver.

I agree. Vodka mixed with a little Orange juice will help.

Back