Speakers

jfluhr18

Reaction score
Does anyone have the model of kicker speakers from 2012 that Bennington used?  They are not the LED ones.

Thanks in advance!

I do somewhere.  I had one blow last season and had to get it replaced under warranty. I'll see if I can find the emails tomorrow.

Shoot, I had a picture of it!  I'll try to peek on my computer today and see as it's not in my newer phone. Something like KM6150, or KM651 I think, but could just be mixed up with my locker code from high school!  Haha

Jfluhr18,

I have attached a photo of a non led Kicker speaker from a current build.  You may not be able to obtain the exact speaker model number as I suspect Kicker utilizes a OEM product numbering system when they manufacture them for a boat builder which is slightly different than their retail numbering system.  

You may want to consider replacing your speakers in pairs as you could notice a tonal difference.  Did your speakers come with documention?  If so you can try to match the specs to currently available speakers from Kicker.  

As far as the grills are concerned that maybe your most difficult task.  If you have standard "B" grills you could see if your dealer could help you out.

Hope this helps.

IMG_0254.JPG

I think mine are KM6200.  I'm still looking for the email. I must have emailed the dealer from home instead of work. I'll look tonight.

Could also be KM6000 or 6130.  All are similar.  Tweeter sizes differ...

Current non-led KM line. http://www.kicker.com/km-coaxials

I think mine are KM6200.  I'm still looking for the email. I must have emailed the dealer from home instead of work. I'll look tonight.

Could also be KM6000 or 6130.  All are similar.  Tweeter sizes differ...

Thanks.  I will just have to wait until I get it out of storage to check.

The grill is different.  Thanks though.  I will try to post a photo I have.

I wonder if you could use the old grill on the new speaker to match?

Back