Spiders and their webS

Any one ever try this? Considering getting a canopy for the lift but worried about droppings from spiders. It says it is safe on vinyl.

I don't recognize that product name, but someone here about a year ago found something that worked very well.  Can't remember who it was, but "search" is your friend...

The thread I posted under was from last year using search!!! Don't make me come over there...

Ha ha ha!  Okay, you got me there.  Yep, you are right, this is the thread I was thinking of.  Your post showed up at the top of the page, so I thought you were the first post on the thread. Didn't realize you were the first post on page 2!  It was Bamaman and Gerry that had a bead on the products...

I thought you were the one that said "search is your friend" the other day to someone else, so I couldn't resist. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all good!!

Nice to know, wasn't aware of the dryer sheets

So the wife ordered a canopy for the new lift today and now I need to figure out the anticipated spider issue. If I put a dryer sheet at each upright, wouldn't that keep them from getting up into the canopy frame? Curious as to where to place the sheets.

If it were me I'd make the canopy out of dryer sheets.

I took the guys' advice to use industrial strength concentrated spray and it worked well on mine all summer.

Back