Spring

copperline

Reaction score
Lets just say there is 50 more days till spring and 115 till Memorial Day who's ready for boating season?!?!?! I'm done with the snow

I am ready now!! If we had our Bennington last Sunday, we would have been out!

Marc

I'll be happy for Daylight Savings Time ,37 days :)  ,12 after that , Spring  :D .

With the way has been  up here we will most likely have ice on the lakes until the 4th of July 

I think I'm getting the Stockholm syndrome. I'm ok with winter, and I kind of feel sorr.....LOL I couldn't finish.

COME ON SPRING!!!!!!!!

Yes - I want to feel something in my face besides the beginnings of frostbite!  Come on Spring!!!  Last season, I probably didn't get 15 hours on my boat with all that we had going on there just wasn't time to get out and enjoy it but I plan to triple that time this year.

Jack

Last season, I probably didn't get 15 hours on my boat with all that we had going on there just wasn't time to get out and enjoy it but I plan to triple that time this year.

Jack
Holy crap, 15 hours ???? That's our first weekend out !!! OMG !!!!

33 here today! We're getting there! Our first time out my goal is to get through the break in period!

33 here today! We're getting there! Our first time out my goal is to get through the break in period!
According to the weather up here ,they say you are supposed to get 6-8 inches of snow Friday night ?

I don't know how the people up here can predict what is going on down state ,they cant get right in their own area .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah suppose to get nasty down here. And we have a wedding tomorrow that my wife is in. Should make for a fun drive...

Yeah suppose to get nasty down here. And we have a wedding tomorrow that my wife is in. Should make for a fun drive...
Don't worry about the drive ,worry about keeping her dress clean and dry .

While at the wedding point out some examples of what you could have done with the GoPro . :D

Yeah like using it in the snow ..... Or drop yours in the snow and you are all set ...... :)

Don't worry about the drive ,worry about keeping her dress clean and dry .

While at the wedding point out some examples of what you could have done with the GoPro . :D
. "Honey, I think it would make a really nice wedding gift for them if you wore a camera on your head all day to capture their special day" It was nice getting above freezing today. It almost smelled like spring for a couple minutes.

Woo hoo .... Calling for mid-high forties here this weekend ... Break out the speedo n sun block !!!!

. "Honey, I think it would make a really nice wedding gift for them if you wore a camera on your head all day to capture their special day"

It was nice getting above freezing today. It almost smelled like spring for a couple minutes.
Now that is a good take on what I was thinking .

I just saw the February forecast.No Change from January 

Last edited by a moderator:
9 here this morning and forecasting another 4-6 inches of snow tomorrow - this sucks!

Jack

Sitting out here in a t-shirt having my coffee. Glad we left NJ when we did thanks to our newest grandson coming 2 weeks early.

Are you having seasonal temps then? I'm hoping so because that would indicate things are getting back to normal. 6 degrees here right now. :angry:

30 something but snowing like crazy here. Wet heavy PITA snow too !!

60 in the am happens but it's not seasonal. It's 70 here now out on the porch.

I'm jealous!! This winter is really pissing me off. Come on spring!!!!

Back