Spring

ok everybody, load up, we're going to uncle Carl and aunt Suzie's for the weekend !!!   lol,   hahaha !

Just to give you guys the bug we were out today in the gulf and inter-coastal and after a little early fog it was like glass and the temp got to 80 degrees today and being that it was a workday and we are retired it was a fantastic day. WE PUT 4 HOURS ON THE METER TODAY.........

I just cranked the heater up to 80, grabbed some sand from the garage (thanks to the city and the slick roads) and I'm sitting in the bathroom on a beach towel with the heat lamp on high, closed my eyes, and viola.....

... I'm in a straight jacket headed to the funny farm! Do you know how hard it is to type with your nose!?!?!? Well, maybe they'll keep me sedated until Spring. But, with my luck... They'll wake me about November...

Come on spring...come on spring!

High 20's and several more inches of snow here. So much more than a "normal" winter!!  Come on Spring.......

Marc

I am ready to join Rockie; 9" to 12" forecasted for today

I'm going to a non-Bennington having boat show this weekend just to sit on A pontoon. I'm so delirious that I have my eye on a go fast pontoon craft.

I'm going to a non-Bennington having boat show this weekend just to sit on A pontoon. I'm so delirious that I have my eye on a go fast pontoon craft.
I know what you mean!  Whenever I go into Bass Pro I go to one of their non-Bennington toons and sit in the captains chair and just dream of what it will be like to get my boat out again this spring.

Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember Jack, the don't like it when you have a beer while sitting there.

They REALLY dislike you using the port-a-potty in the changing room !!!!!!!

Not too good when I try to jump in the lake either!

Jack

My boat's in a tent on my driveway.  I was up there a couple of days ago with a beer listening to the CD player.  It wasn't like a lake, but it helped.  COME ON SPRING!!!!

Back