The day FINALLY arrived - The boat is ours!

IslandNomad

Reaction score
Well all, I really appreciate all the advice. It really made me confident that I was NOT getting my last boat :) LOL  I don't have PADS yet, but already thinking about what I need to do next winter, but for now - I am LOVING this boat. We went out for a gorgeous weekend on the Lake. Saturday was nice, cool in the morning, but then got better. Then Sunday was just amazing. 

Here are the (long time coming )promised pics

Almost forgot - not WOT, but at 5000 we were at 30MPH with two adults and 3/4 tank of gas

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Congrats. We put our new Bennington in as well this weekend on Lake George. Enjoy

Congrats! Here's to many happy hours of joy!

Awesome!!

What an amazing looking boat!! You will have tons of fun....coooooollll looking seating arraingement

Marc

Beautiful boat...congratulations! Nice colors.

Great color scheme!

What a great looking boat!  You will turn heads all summer.  Congrats.  I pick up mine Friday night!!

Nice !

Congrats!

Congrats! Just picked ours up Friday eve. Spent the entire weekend on the water. Loving it!

Congratulations!  Great color combo and layout.  Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

First time I have seen the SPDX, it's a knockout

Very nice!!! Congrats.

Thanks all! It truly has been an amazing experience. I've been on boats for a better part of my life, but mostly sailboats.Then my folks went big and got a 40' Catamaran that was a floating condo and perfect for shallow water sailing. I've never owned my own, some say the best boat is a friend's boat, but having been out on my own version of that floating condo - with my wife, my 10 month old who LOVES it, and the peaceful lake views, I gotta say, this is one of the best purchases I've ever made.

This forum has helped me ask all the right questions, avoid some of the wrong moves, and get the most out of my down time.

Thanks again to everyone!

Do you place a bow seat at the port gate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Remediation - Yes, I place the bow seat at the port gate. We dock starboard side so I use the bow gate to enter/exit. Plus my daughter likes to pull herself up and hold onto the bow gate to look out.

Back