The Season is over in Petoskey

Jack M

Reaction score
   Boat was pulled today ,the wait begins . :(

And this is what is on its way .

Last edited by a moderator:
That's gotta suck!

Yes it does .The season  went by way to fast ,and July ( up here ) was terrible for boating .We were still able to get 49 hours on it .

Met a lot of people ,looking forward to next season .

All done here as well and yes, July was nothing but rain in the Adirondacks as well

The marina is pulling mine at 10:00 tomorrow......Should have snow on the ground

in about 4 weeks.....

It is going to be a long Winter

A few years back in snowed ( and stuck ) the day before  Halloween and stayed until mid April .

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the time of year where we turn into a support group and help one another get through the cold times. New members posts of their boat orders take us back in time to when we got our first Benny, the joys, the feelings. Before you know it the ice is melting, open water returns and Derrick somehow manages to convince his wife they need a new boat. Looking forward to the posts we'll see this off season!

Hopefully snow/rain holds off this year a little. Dealers pulling mine week of 28th. Plan this weekend is to rent carpet cleaner and take generator and clean carpet.

We MIGHT get another day or two ...... BUT she said it aint the same if we have to wear coats or sweats ...... I SAY

boat_naked.jpg

Looks like that is even in Regatta blue!! I can't tell if this is clip art or you Dave!

It's me made into clip art !!!!! Lol !!!! Just kidding but I do have same haircut ..... I think it's Calvin from Calvin & Hobbs comic strip .....

So sad for all you guys....us woosies here in California are still hanging out in shorts and tee shirts but alas my boat is still in the shop finishing up on our canvas. We hope to get at least one more trip.

Brother in law is down in San Antonio for a couple weeks. Jerk.

This is the time of year where we turn into a support group and help one another get through the cold times. New members posts of their boat orders take us back in time to when we got our first Benny, the joys, the feelings. Before you know it the ice is melting, open water returns and Derrick somehow manages to convince his wife they need a new boat. Looking forward to the posts we'll see this off season!
I think I've used up all my good excuses at this point. I'm down to, "But everybody else is getting a new one........awwe, you suck. I knew I should have married your sister!" hahaha just kidding on the last part!! Could you imagine the things that would be thrown at my head!!! Haha

I think I've used up all my good excuses at this point. I'm down to, "But everybody else is getting a new one........awwe, you suck. I knew I should have married your sister!" hahaha just kidding on the last part!! Could you imagine the things that would be thrown at my head!!! Haha
Yeah Derrick, you better be careful ...... I'd say you got a keeper there !!! Don't let her get away. 

I'm just as lucky ...... a woman that loves fast cars, slow boating, and sucky fishing .... what more could I ask for ????

Back