This should get your juices flowing for summer!

goldnrod24

Reaction score
Can't boat? Well, you can at least watch someone else enjoy boating.

For those of you who attended the previous owners' events and took an on-the-water test ride, the scenery in this video willl look very familiar!

http://vimeo.com/85049969

That sure got me excited for summer. Then I looked outside! That is a nice boat. Odd how the water sprays up onto the swim platform right behind the toon. Maybe a little tribute to Yamaha pwc's with the spray in the back!

You beat me to it Goldenrod, isn't that sweet looking!  Have to admit it is cool not seeing the outboard.  Bennington must feel that the economy is right and luxury is back; Who would have that thought that the S series would have a model with a base price of $66,496 before any options.  That's more than I paid for my 2012 R

That is why I bought the blue collar S series rear lounger set up with an outboard. We looked at that one at the club event (outboard) and couldn't justify the cost. Sweet boat though!

Sigh ............

That's an S model???  Wow. 

A lot has changed in the two years since I bought my S.

Bennington's website doesn't show this boat with an I/O.  The spray coming thru the ski platform is because the aft is to heavy.  If you look how much the front of the toons are out of the water that doesn't happen with  my I/O.  We run much flatter than the big O/B's.  We also ran slightly slower because of the drag.   

Back