This will make you sick

We boat at a state park and no alcohol is permitted on the lake. That said I see people drinking at the boaters beach every weekend. We have never taken alcohol on the lake nor do I intend to. I'm certainly no stranger to beer - but it is not worth the consequences on the lake.

In Canada, well, at least in Ontario, no alcoholic beverages are allowed on the boat, period.  The only time they are is if you are transporting them to an island home, and they are sealed and in they original bag with the receipt.

We boat at a state park and no alcohol is permitted on the lake. That said I see people drinking at the boaters beach every weekend. We have never taken alcohol on the lake nor do I intend to. I'm certainly no stranger to beer - but it is not worth the consequences on the lake.
Same thing at Indian Lake, even worse- people on cell phones driving straight throw the ski area. Oblivious as they are heading to one of the bars. Horns, screaming, waving. Really

I came within a foot of ramming one to protect my kids out in the water.

Was speed excessive or just a pure accident?

You know they do happen accidents.

Oh yeah good news someone getting a new boat..

Nice to see all the insurance money we pay will go to a good cause New Bennington.

Back