Three seats

copperline

Reaction score
Here is my Question to those people that have three seats on there new boat. As we were on the boat the other day I noticed that the two back seats and the seat on my elevated helm are different. I have a 2013 2550 RBR and if you look at the head rest they are not the same Style. Has anyone else seen this? Shouldn't all three be the same? I hope TB reads this and finds out the answer for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming your saying the Drivers seat is the one the Different one.

I would assume that you have a deluxe drivers seat (extra wide) and 2 standard seats. Sorry that's my best guess!

I have three G series reclining and slider seats in mine and they are all the same. And Gee made a good point.

No It's not the deluxe model captain chair, I put a pic up in the gallery.

Yeah..............you can clearly see that not only the headrests are different but the back part as well. You would think that they would be identical.......Call your dealer.............

Now the driver seat is the same as the one on the right.( the Nicer one) you would think Since I got the elevated helm that it would be the same as the nice one the right. I think all three should be the same. The one on the left looks like it came off a s model

It's still a nice looking seat............but they don't match w/ the others............

The one with the shorter head rest looks like a G series seat same as mine (See photo) and the other two look like the R/Q series, I was comparing by looking at the 2013 brochure.

If that is the case I would let your dealer know and request a replacement.

Agree; let your dealer know and ask for a replacement to match the other 2 chairs.

Jack

Copperline, I just looked at you pix and I agree, why aren't they all the same? Could it be due to a limitation of size where the G model seat is located?

I went to the dealer today, as we all thought all three seats are the same. So they will have a new seat for me in three weeks or so. Once again glad we went with a bennington they know how to fix things and take care of us.

Also the seat on the left is a G model and the one one the right is an R model.

Glad it was taken care of. I'll even let the hate towards us S guys slide!!! :D

No hate Andy, we are all one happy family :)

Especially us regatta blue guys!

Especially us regatta blue guys!
Bennington is a melting pot of people! They welcome all, even the sad color blind folk who ordered the blue thinking it was red!!!! Hahaha JK! :lol: :lol: :p

See the buggy color under my name? I go both ways....color that is!!

Back