Tidy Ups

I would love to sit around with you guys on a dock and hear some stories! Sweet boat by the way. I'm loving the dual console design. I bet my wife would love it as she could get out of the wind. I wonder if there will be a wind block below the glass as we'll.
Looks like it should be easy for them to make a wind block for it. Both of my open bow Malibu's had a plexiglass sheet just for that purpose, with a nice leatherette sleeve for storage. We never used them.

The Premier does have a curtain that snaps between the consoles and windshields. The top is visqueen and the lower portion is vinyl. I have been meaning to have a center windshield made for it, but the curtain does a very good job of blocking the wind. Premier will not install a hinged windshield due to the amount of flex in the boat. They say it may squeeze together and break one of the 3 windscreens. I was going to use a simple system to just slide it down in place and let it float between the two console windscreens, so it would not get pinched. As soon as my new shop is built, this will make a nice winter project. I am curious to see the Bennies in use to see how much flex is in them. Actually, I have never noticed much in the Premier... The Manny, yes...It had a lot, But that was a 2007 and the last time I was with Manitou in 2012, we did the Manitou Sales video and New model brochure. I never notice any give in any of the SHP's I drove. That was a lot of fun! I have trying to talk the boys at Manitou  into making a dual console model since 2008, they sent Denise and I a design program and we did design one. Unfortunately, it has been passed by at every meeting and I just spoke with Greg about it again in the last few days. Its still not on the table, possibly 2016. Premier sells a ton of these in the northern tier and Canada. I told them they needed to get with the program before someone else does.... Bennington jumped them to it. My hats off to Bennington for building it, its gonna be a moneymaker! I really need to drive one!!! Who do I contact at Bennington on a custom build? Do they scan the forum? I would really like to speak to someone about one.

Back