Tidy Ups

Thanks for letting us know Carl, I love my EZ Fenders.  Prayers for Brian & his wife
Yes!  Prayers for them!  May she have a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for Denise. She is doing fine. But wow, what a hard blow! You just never know whats going to happen. I don't generally visit the Bennington forum, I think a Premier owner being here would justify warning shots over my bow. But we have had so many well wishers from forums all over, that I just wanted to stop by and personally give you all a deep hearted "Thank You" from both of us. This has really changed our perspectives on life! I know that some of you have issues going on in your lives as well, and to each and every one of you, I hope all turns out as well as possible. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you as well!

Thanks Again!

Bryan and Denise Hermann

No warning shots Bryan, think of you as we do with our friendly neighbors to the North, Canadians. Welcome here as they are nice people, just a little nutty :)

Last edited by a moderator:
All are welcome on this board Bryan! Even us Canadians! Besides, we don't look at you as a Premier owner, simply a person who hasn't seen the light and bought a Bennington yet! Hehe 

Although I don't know you at all, I'm happy to hear your wife is doing better. My mom has had a few bouts of cancer now and the toll it takes on everyone is incredible. Although the cancer is seemingly gone, the effects of the radiation treatment and drugs lingers on. She is just now starting to be able to eat things as nothing seems to agree with her stomach. Wishing you all the best. 

FYI to all in case you didn't know, Bryan is a well respected contributor to the discussion group at pontoonforums.com, as are our very own Cwag Carl and Bamaman (and probably a few others that I just haven't correlated).  I lurk on there from time to time.

Best of luck and good wishes for continued good health to you and your wife Bryan! 

Thanks Guys, I appreciate all your thoughts. I have looked at several Benningtons, and have many friends all around he country and Canada that own them. We looked at a new 496 powered animal at the boat shows last year. If I could get a picture of my Premmie to download, I would show you why we chose the Premier over Bennington and the reason I sold my Manitou. The S-Series has dual windshields which really protect us from the elements. Being shift worker, my real job at a chemical plant, my boat time is limited so we use the boat as much as possible in some pretty un seasonal weather. I'm hoping that after retirement in a few years, and building up the EzFender business in the meantime, will get us on the water more in the premium weather. The wrap around windshields really work! If we could get Bennington to build us an animal like this, I would be all over it!

Thanks Again guys...

Derek, wish your mom well, for us! Our thoughts are here for her!

Bryan

Thanks Guys, I appreciate all your thoughts. I have looked at several Benningtons, and have many friends all around he country and Canada that own them. We looked at a new 496 powered animal at the boat shows last year. If I could get a picture of my Premmie to download, I would show you why we chose the Premier over Bennington and the reason I sold my Manitou. The S-Series has dual windshields which really protect us from the elements. Being shift worker, my real job at a chemical plant, my boat time is limited so we use the boat as much as possible in some pretty un seasonal weather. I'm hoping that after retirement in a few years, and building up the EzFender business in the meantime, will get us on the water more in the premium weather. The wrap around windshields really work! If we could get Bennington to build us an animal like this, I would be all over it!

Thanks Again guys...

Derek, wish your mom well, for us! Our thoughts are here for her!

Bryan
Hey Bryan, Bennington has dual console windshield models for 2015! I haven't seen the pictures yet, but they must have figured out that 50+ mph with wind in your face is a bad idea.

Really? I'll be looking at it!

Thanks Tom! Helping me spend more $ again, huh! :) I appreciate the info on heating my new building you gave me, I added the radiant heat to the shop. Buying supplies right now!

I just checked out the website... That's really exciting! I need to see a finished model as soon as possible!

I still can't get used to seeing pontoon boats sitting on concrete like that.  I know it doesn't hurt them as long as the surface is flat, but it just feels all wrong.

That's a cool looking boat, by the way!  Crazy seeing a windshield like that on a pontoon boat... 

That boat looks sweet. I need to start saving for it!

I still can't get used to seeing pontoon boats sitting on concrete like that.  I know it doesn't hurt them as long as the surface is flat, but it just feels all wrong.

That's a cool looking boat, by the way!  Crazy seeing a windshield like that on a pontoon boat... 
Bryan at EZFenders actually has a Premier with dual consoles and windshields. It's very unique to see, but the practical matters do make a lot of sense.

Batman, your Bennington is ready to be delivered...

Here is a quick pic of our Premier S-Series

premierside.jpg

Nice looking boat I bet you'll get a good trade in. Now get to your local Bennington dealer and start negotiations on a Bennington! ;)

I'm kidding. If everyone played on the same team there wouldn't be any reason for all the awesome improvements the top manufactures are making.

Here is a quick pic of our Premier S-Series
That's a beautiful boat. Bryan also didn't mention he previously had a wicked fast (60+) Manitou SHP before that sort of pontoon go fast thing was even in vogue.

It will be interesting to see what the new hull configuration is all about, but it would probably take a whole lot to lure him away  B)

Ya, that old Manitou was a riot to drive. Working with Manitou on the hull design was one of the all time great times in my life! I still have the drawings from the transom pod in my old computer, somewhere. Amazing what just some blueprinting on rough edges and corners will do for performance! I miss that boat! Thanks for bringing back some good memories, Tom!

I would love to sit around with you guys on a dock and hear some stories! Sweet boat by the way. I'm loving the dual console design. I bet my wife would love it as she could get out of the wind. I wonder if there will be a wind block below the glass as we'll.

Back