To Team Bennington..a nice thing that happened on the lake yesterday

Olduffer

Reaction score
My better half and I were out on Tippy lake in northern Indiana yesterday (8-31) enjoying our new 20 slmx on the sandbar, when this very nice young man came to the front of the boat and said hey, how do you like your new Benny? We told him we loved it, and he said great, because I helped build it! I do the final weld on the pontoons, and it's great to hear feedback from owners he said. We continued the conversation, and he asked if we would change anything, or have any ideas he could give to his boss. (We told him the only thing we would change is to have a small glovebox built into the helm) He said Bennington was working hard to be the best boat builder out there.

Anyway, I just wanted you to know how enthusiastic this young man was about his work, the quality he prides himself on, and how he wants Bennington to be the best. I was really impressed with how he cared about what the customers thought, and he genuinely wanted us to be happy with our new boat. It seems he really enjoys his work, and the company.

This event only strengthened our belief that we have gotten the best pontoon out there, built by the best company out there. Kudos to Bennington! :D

Nice to hear things like this !!! Thanks for sharing !!!

This is very consistent with the attitude of every Bennington person I've encountered. It seems like they take very good care of their people, as they make it all possible. Thanks for sharing!

Ditto...thanks for sharing, Olduffer!

We just ordered a 20slmx. Hope to have it by the end of September...before it gets too cold down here in Kentucky.

Nice to hear that it's being built by some very caring craftsmen working for a company that REALLY cares.

We had a feeling that we were buying the best...and your post reassures it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! A young worker that actually CARES about his job and the company he works for.........AND wants to help make it better by searching out customers to receive feedback of quality and suggestions. That's a young man working his way to the top.

I hope he likes YELLOW. ;)

Our neighbors two doors down came down about a week ago and asked how we like our Bennington as they were thinking about getting a toon. We raved about the quality and offered suggestions on what we liked and recommended. I looked at their dock on Friday and there is a new 2250 gbr w 115 Yamaha. Went down and looked at it today and it is a sharp boat. I think Bennington has the biggest sales team in the industry if you add up all the happy owners out there who rave about their boats. Keep up the great work Bennington and we'll keep selling them out here on the water!

I agree Ben & Suzy, nice to see that there are still some young people out there that take pride in their work! I have no doubt that Bennington takes care of their employees as well as they take care of their customers.

Back