Took the plunge!

varddog

Reaction score
Central Florida St. Johns River here, first time boat owners, new to us 2014 2250GBR with 250HP Yamaha SHO. The boat was not highly used, really happy with it so far (except for some bimini issues we'll discuss in a separate thread). Already learned lots from these forums, looking forward to many years!

Attachments

• boat1.jpg
    boat1.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 74
  • boat2.jpg
    boat2.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 77
Congrats on the new boat and welcome to the club!!! Fill us in on a few more specs and where you plan to run this speed demon!:)

Congratulations. You going to love your Bennington.

Congratulations! Very exciting year ahead with your new boat.

Congrats on the new boat and welcome to the club!!! Fill us in on a few more specs and where you plan to run this speed demon!:)

Thanks! Lake Beresford / St Johns river is home base - hope to take it out to the intercoastal areas of Florida too

Last edited:
Sounds like you’ve got a lot of great boating around you!!

She is gorgeous, Tooner also boats on the St Johns. He invited us to spend a day with him on the boat as mine is up North but unfortunately hasn't happened yet due to a variety of issues

She is gorgeous, Tooner also boats on the St Johns. He invited us to spend a day with him on the boat as mine is up North but unfortunately hasn't happened yet due to a variety of issues

Yup I saw Tooner was a local - good to have people to chat with online and IRL for guidance!

Back