Tour of Bennington Pontoon Boat Headquarters

Thanks for posting the video.

Very cool!!!

Very interesting.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Great Video, Thanks for posting

Yup pretty cool!

Very interesting. Seeing the quality that goes into finishing just the plywood decking is impressive. You have to know that quality control extends throughout the entire boat. Another reason to buy Bennington!

Awesome! Thanks for posting

THANKS!!

I still recommend anyone that orders their Bennington should make the trip to headquarters to see it for themselves, and try to schedule the tour the week your boat is close to the end of production, very memorable experience, great people.
One note I have is the video tour did not go to the third building where the premium lines are finished.
Thanks for posting the video, much better documentation then I could have done.

I really enjoyed watching this video and getting a better sense of the production process. Thanks for posting it!!!

I've toured the factory 3 times (including the day my boat was in final assembly). Mike was my tour guide all 3 times!

How does one go about getting a tour? Just call and schedule?

What a great video, thank you for posting! It really made me want to order a new boat, so much so that I asked my wife if for her birthday next week she wanted surprise gift that floats..got a negatory on that one. I do wish Bennington would put out videos like that.

Mike, please consider including in your tour the latter phase of construction: wiring, console/furniture installation, sharkhide application, etc. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour!

Back