tri-toon cover

Contact your local Bennington Dealer

I did and all they have is a cover that I have to add the snaps to and it is very expensive .  If I pay a price like that I want it in one piece

Any custom cover will not have the snaps on it. They must be installed to match the ones on the boat.

A good boat top store should be able to make you one, but I'm guessing it too, will be many benjamins.

Yes, they are not cheap, and as stated above, you must install snaps so they match existing on the toon. You can buy a heavy duty snap tool for around $100 bucks by Hoover. DO NOT buy a cheap tool as it will not handle the pressure needed to install on the canvas. You can pick up stainless snaps (if not supplied) through canvas companies or even some of the online stores.

I'm guessing you are going to pay at least $1000 for a good cover. If you search the forum someone picked up a factory cover from a eBay member selling factory Bennington covers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
How about one of these?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251120619192?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

We were thinking of getting one to cover our cover. We have pine trees where we live and don't want to ruin our custom one.
Definitely not a bad idea. Anythings better than nothing to protect the expensive mooring cover from pine sap and such.

Just remember to uncover and check every so often, to make sure you don't have anything that may have gotten between the covers that may stain the mooring cover.

Hey, maybe you are on to something ..... Bennington could over a mooring cover cover......... :lol:

Mine will be stored inside this year using the mooring cover .I still  bought a tarp to cover the mooring cover to protect it from bird droppings and dirt .

Back