Tri-toons

Kathystime

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2550 RCL and will take delivery in 2 weeks. I am trying to set up the runners on my boat lift. I had a pontoon on the lift before and had flat aluminun runners with a rubber pad on them. I need to know how much lower the center pontoon is than the out side pontoons. Appreciate responses.

I believe TB posted some bunk cad drawings a while back for various boat hulls...

Sounds like you have the ESP package (larger center tube)?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't open the file, but I think this is what you are looking for.

Welcome aboard!

Okay, so I opened the file after my post above... So the center tube on the ESP really isn't any lower than the other two, it's just wider? Never knew that.

Welcome to the Family !!!! WE WANT PICS !!!!!!

Okay, so I opened the file after my post above... So the center tube on the ESP really isn't any lower than the other two, it's just wider? Never knew that.
Yup, elliptical, 32" wide, 25" tall

Thank you all. My wife and I can't wait to have it delivered. We are out of town from the 15 tht till the 29th, so the dealer is keeping it in a warehouse for us. We will post pictures as soon as it arrives. We bought the boat at the boat show in Gulf Shoes Al. It came with a 300 hp Yamaha . We took it for a test ride 2 days ago. It was awesome. We are glad to be a part of yalls family.

Yeah, that sucks when they hang a 300 on the back and you don't really have much choice but to take it along with the boat... Hate it when they do that. I suppose you told your wife it was all bolted on, and can't come off now.

Haha, yup the old "I was going to just get a 90, but hey, the 300 is already on there, I'd hate to have them scratch the boat or dent a pontoon while switching it over, so I think it's best if we just take it as is" trick, works every........no, that never works!! So well done! I'll just be putt putting around with my 250 when it shows up. :D

All three tubes are the same level, parallell acroos the bottom. I set my center bunk about 4" wider then the outside bunks allowing for the 32" elliptical center tube. It sits fine, lifiting at about the same degree as the outside bunks. Gerry

The old bunks that I have are just 12 ft long. The old pontoon I had 25 ft pontoons, and the 2550 has 25 ft pontoons. Is there a formula for figuring the length go bunks in coralation to pontoon length ?

Back